Windows 10: STICKY NOTES

Discus and support STICKY NOTES in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am having trouble with my sticky notes I was able to note down a date I wanted to be reminded & it would ask not I enter a date & can't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by evelinaaguilera, Oct 10, 2018.

1. STICKY NOTES

Hello I am having trouble with my sticky notes I was able to note down a date I wanted to be reminded & it would ask not I enter a date & can't even set a reminder please help thank you

:)

evelinaaguilera, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 10, 2018
  4. STICKY NOTES

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

STICKY NOTES

1. STICKY NOTES - Similar Threads - STICKY NOTES

2. Windows 10 Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Sticky Notes: Well this has been an issue for me since build 1703, at least that's when I stated to use the Sticky Notes, I'm currently on Build 1809 (17763.316), Well Sticky notes will consume 100% of my CPU, causing things to freeze up and slow down, Like I was playing Forza Horizon 4,...
  3. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS: I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how? I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type...
  4. Sticky notes - moving from windows 10 to windows 10 1607

Sticky notes - moving from windows 10 to windows 10 1607: When I copy a users plum.sqlite file from their profile on Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 to another windows 10 Enterprise 1607 build machine Sticky Notes will not work. I open Sticky Notes and close it to get the folder structure created in the users appdata folder, close...
  5. Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.

Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.: Hey, I turned on my laptop and my Sticky Notes disappeared. Just like that. Gone. The Search function finds it but it's not clickable, it doesn't react. I searched the forum where I found that I need to restore from this path:...
  6. Start button doesn't work (& sticky notes disappeared)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button doesn't work (& sticky notes disappeared): My computer started acting weird from this morning. First, it took a long time to reboot. And it was showing black screen with white mouse cursor for a long time and my original background after. After going in, it won't allow me to click the start button. And I also...
  7. Finding an accidentally deleted Sticky Note

Finding an accidentally deleted Sticky Note: Hi, I accidentally deleted a sticky note and I had apparently disabled the permission before delete feature. I tried this – C:\Users\[Windows Userame]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes and Windows + R with Sticky Notes but the Sticky Notes folder does not exist....
  8. Lost Notes on Sticky Notes 3.1 Windows 10

Lost Notes on Sticky Notes 3.1 Windows 10: Hello, I had a ton of Stiky Notes, really important to me. Today the app decided not to open at all, so I restored it, the description literally says that windows will reinstall it and that my documents won't be affected.... guess what, it deleted all my my sticky notes!!!!...
  9. Microsoft store - sticky note

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store - sticky note: Hi, Recently i had downloaded the stick note application, it cannot be launch after installed. Trying a few attempts, still the same outcome. Do anybody facing the same problem as me? [ATTACH]...
  10. Sticky note wont update

Sticky note wont update: I just got a hp pavilion x360 convertible, version 1703, build 15063. 1387. I have been trying to update my sticky notes from version 2.1 to version 3 but I cant. I have uninstalled through PowerShell and reinstalled, nothing is working. I am really frustrated because I need...