Windows 10: sticky notes

Discus and support sticky notes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ddgsf, Oct 18, 2018.

1. ddgsf Win User

sticky notes

My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them?

:)

ddgsf, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 18, 2018
  4. sticky notes

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

sticky notes

1. sticky notes - Similar Threads - sticky notes

2. Sticky Notes Needs to be updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes Needs to be updated: Hi Suddenly when launching Microsoft Stick Noted I get an the following update message, and the app. Clicking the button "Update App" does not do anything. I checked the Store for an update, but there is such. Yesterday it worked well, and no windows update took place....
  3. Windows 10 Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Sticky Notes: I've been having this problem with Sticky Notes on Windows 10 where it keeps deleting everything I type or delete. This has nothing to do with the "INSERT" button as I have searched up this problem but my problem even happens when I delete text. If I delete, type, hit...
  4. Sticky Notes always open maximized on windows startup! Can it start minimized?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes always open maximized on windows startup! Can it start minimized?: Thanks for all who answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-always-open-maximized-on-windows/69fc02d6-611a-4ede-934b-c714b99a8dc3
  5. Sticky Notes Gone From Desktop in Win10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes Gone From Desktop in Win10 Upgrade: I upgraded from Win7 to Win10. All went well and Desktop looked the same with all my sticky notes showing and working. That lasted a few days, then today, I noticed all the sticky notes were gone as well as the Sticky Note icon in the system tray. I launched Sticky Note...
  6. Sticky Notes crashing

Sticky Notes crashing: Hi Sticky Notes crashes on Ver. 1809. Have tried resetting app to no avail. Any ideas? Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_3.7.106.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Notes.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  7. New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes app now lets you hide or show all notes in jumplist: Everyone now has the new feature for show all notes/hide all notes in the jumplist as of 3.7.106! It will let you quickly bring up all open notes. Let us know what you think! https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mi...s/9nblggh4qghw Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter...
  8. How to access sticky notes after upgrading to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to access sticky notes after upgrading to Windows 10?: I just upgraded to Windows 10. Among the many functions missing in this version are all my sticky notes. How do I access my sticky notes now? I have about ten going, and they're nowhere to be found....
  9. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020: I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!...
  10. How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes

How to show/hide all open Sticky Notes: According to this UserVoice post,as of version 3.7.68 of Sticky Notes there should be an option in the jumplist which opens when right-clicking the taskbar icon to show or hide all open notes. However, I'm running version 3.7.106.0 and I'm not seeing these options in the...