Windows 10: Sticky Notes

Discus and support Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My default language is not English. I obviously can't read the settings instructions to change it. Is there a visual tutorial to do this so I can click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GarretWalker, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Sticky Notes

My default language is not English. I obviously can't read the settings instructions to change it. Is there a visual tutorial to do this so I can click the right buttons?

:)

GarretWalker, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Sticky Notes

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Notes

1. Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes

2. Sticky Notes "still loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes "still loading: For the last couple of updates sticky notes never gets past "loading Sticky notes". I have run windows repair and uninstalled/reinstalled Sticky notes. I use and need that App....
  3. Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program: Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program. I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. The icon disappeared from the taskbar. I have some important information using this program and would very much like to retrieve it, so any help is appreciated!...
  4. Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries: I accidentally deleted a sticky note after which I searched the internet for ways to retrieve said sticky note. The solution that's mentioned the most is to 1) go to the following path "%AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\", 2) open the .snt-file containing information from all...
  5. Win10 1809 App Changes - Sticky Notes - Access previous info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1809 App Changes - Sticky Notes - Access previous info: Hi, My wife is a user of the Sticky Notes app, that was workable on v1803 of Windows 10. Before updating to 1809, I dutifly backed up all data and believe I have the .snt file that has her Sticky Notes info in it. The Windows Store version of Sticky Notes no longer stores...
  6. i want to permanently delete sticky notes

i want to permanently delete sticky notes: im trying to permanently delete sticky notes because i dont like it please let me delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-permanently-delete-sticky-notes/9f6dd7ba-c23b-42ea-a373-7ddfbe3654ac
  7. Sticky notes don't stay on top

Sticky notes don't stay on top: Hey michaelsoft what the **** is wrong with you. It's called a sticky note why doesn't it stick to the top of windows u **** idiots what is wrong with your garbage company. How can you people live to run a company that is this **** miserable where you can't even make a sticky...
  8. Disable side window in Sticky Notes

Disable side window in Sticky Notes: My OS is Win10 Pro 64bit, v1804, OS build 17134.472 When I open the shortcut to create a new sticky note, a side window appears, with Sticky Notes search engine and settings. Is there any way to open a new sticky note without this annoying side window opening every time?...
  9. White Sticky Notes window opens with sticky and cannot be stopped

White Sticky Notes window opens with sticky and cannot be stopped: Whenever I first open a sticky note, it opens with this main white Sticky Notes window with the settings menu and "Tap the new note button above to create a new note". None of which is necessary because it can all be accessed from the sticky itself and I just have to keep...
  10. Sticky notes stuck at a grey window

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky notes stuck at a grey window: Anyone else have this issue? My sticky notes will not open, I have tried the app troubleshooter and reset the app. I have also tried to uninstall it and then install again via powershell. Anyone else have a solution to this? This is what my sticky notes look like now,...