Windows 10: Sticky Notes

Discus and support Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My default language is not English. I obviously can't read the settings instructions to change it. Is there a visual tutorial to do this so I can click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GarretWalker, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Sticky Notes

My default language is not English. I obviously can't read the settings instructions to change it. Is there a visual tutorial to do this so I can click the right buttons?

:)

GarretWalker, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Sticky Notes

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Notes

1. Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes

2. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  3. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  4. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  5. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  6. Sticky Notes Won't load

Sticky Notes Won't load: I just received a NEW computer from my workplace to work from home. However, when I try to load the notes app in my Microsoft account which is connected to my work account, it just won't load the loop of death appears and it does not load up. I have tried shutting down my...
  7. Sticky Notes Won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Won't load: I just received a NEW computer from my workplace to work from home. However, when I try to load the notes app in my Microsoft account which is connected to my work account, it just won't load the loop of death appears and it does not load up. I have tried shutting down my...
  8. Sticky notes disable cloud syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky notes disable cloud syncing: Hey, new client of mine has been deploying the old post 1607 version of sticky notes to avoid deploying the store app version, however this has now stopped working. I've looked to deploy the appx version however their concern is they want to prevent it syncing to cloud, I can...
  9. How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?

How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?: I'm talking about the official Microsoft Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store.The reason I want to stop the 'Sticky Notes' app from instantly opening upon turning on my PC to enter my Desktop is because sometimes the 4 actual Sticky Notes that I have to the far right...
  10. How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?: I'm talking about the official Microsoft Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store.The reason I want to stop the 'Sticky Notes' app from instantly opening upon turning on my PC to enter my Desktop is because sometimes the 4 actual Sticky Notes that I have to the far right...