Windows 10: Sticky Notes

Discus and support Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LJ Schroeder, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Sticky Notes

Hi!

I have Windows 10.

How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes?

Thank you.

:)

LJ Schroeder, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Sticky Notes

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Sticky Notes

1. Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes

2. Microsoft Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sticky Note: Dear Microsoft Sticky noted, suddenly I open the PC the sticky noted is always pop up the screen, but today sticky noted pop up as usually, however every noted was lost, I tries to press on sync, there is nothing see that lost. so what can I retrieve back my noted in...
  3. Microsoft Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sticky Note: Dear Microsoft Sticky noted, suddenly I open the PC the sticky noted is always pop up the screen, but today sticky noted pop up as usually, however every noted was lost, I tries to press on sync, there is nothing see that lost. so what can I retrieve back my noted in...
  4. Installations Sticky Notes on windows 2109

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installations Sticky Notes on windows 2109: Installations Sticky Notes on windows 2109. I need to install it for my users. Installations failed.Any options to install it on os2019?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installations-sticky-notes-on-windows-2109/845797f9-ace5-4601-8625-0f0ce88b0420
  5. Installations Sticky Notes on windows 2109

Installations Sticky Notes on windows 2109: Installations Sticky Notes on windows 2109. I need to install it for my users. Installations failed.Any options to install it on os2019?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installations-sticky-notes-on-windows-2109/845797f9-ace5-4601-8625-0f0ce88b0420
  6. Can't Login to Sticky Notes - Lost weeks of work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login to Sticky Notes - Lost weeks of work...: Recently, like usual, when there's a Windows update waiting in the wings, things start to go wonky, and I lost one of my sticky notes. I restart my computer, only to be greeted to a new sticky notes altogether...with my sticky notes gone. I'm on Windows 10, didn't have the...
  7. Can't Login to Sticky Notes - Lost weeks of work...

Can't Login to Sticky Notes - Lost weeks of work...: Recently, like usual, when there's a Windows update waiting in the wings, things start to go wonky, and I lost one of my sticky notes. I restart my computer, only to be greeted to a new sticky notes altogether...with my sticky notes gone. I'm on Windows 10, didn't have the...
  8. Sticky notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Sticky notes problem. All the information disappeared. Tried to restart PC, log in and log out to the account. Very important information disappeared. What to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/9715b7d4-3e07-4ff8-8bc1-be5173ebd086
  9. Sticky notes

Sticky notes: Sticky notes problem. All the information disappeared. Tried to restart PC, log in and log out to the account. Very important information disappeared. What to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/9715b7d4-3e07-4ff8-8bc1-be5173ebd086
  10. Windows Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Sticky Notes: I'm wondering if there's a way to keep sticky notes in place? or if there's a better app? I've had windows sticky notes for a couple of years for important things, and I have it set to run as soon as windows starts, but whenever it opens the window is big/stretched and not...