Windows 10: Sticky Notes

Discus and support Sticky Notes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After the last update, Sticky Notes wouldn't open. I uninstalled it and tried to re-install it, but it won't install. Can someone help?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CherylTeWinkel, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:02 PM.

1. Sticky Notes

After the last update, Sticky Notes wouldn't open. I uninstalled it and tried to re-install it, but it won't install. Can someone help?

:)

CherylTeWinkel, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:02 PM
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

4. Sticky Notes

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:05 PM
Thema:

Sticky Notes

1. Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes

2. Sticky notes lost after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes lost after reset: My sticky notes stopped working. I went to the app settings and chose to reset the app because it specifically stated that the “documents will jot be affected” when I hovered over the reset button. Why has it deleted all my stuff? No, I didn’t recently update my laptop...
  3. recovering my sticky notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovering my sticky notes: my laptop stopped working recently and I needed information that I had saved in my sticky notes, so took the SSD out of my broken laptop and connected it to a different computer. I went to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft there should be a sticky notes folder...
  4. how to make backup of sticky notes on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to make backup of sticky notes on windows 10: How do I backup of my sticky note on my windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-backup-of-sticky-notes-on-windows-10/15cb120d-902e-4b71-ae04-fda9d78fb7f1
  5. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  6. Are there any security features to protect Desktop Sticky notes?

Are there any security features to protect Desktop Sticky notes?: This question is directed mainly online Desktop sticky notes or at least notes that are synced online. What features are there to protect Desktop sticky notes? (Encryption for example). Also, where and how exactly are the notes stored online? Are they in the Office 365...
  7. Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way

Unable to Change Sticky Notes Font in Any Way: Is this a new update? I cannot change the font in sticky notes, even by typing in Word or Note Pad, or anywhere else and then copying and pasting into sticky notes. I used to be able to paste other fonts but now it defaults to one font, no matter what font I copied. I need...
  8. Sticky Note Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Note Missing: After the latest update, I find just one of my sticky notes is missing. It so happens to be the largest most important one. The others are there ok. I navigated to the Sticky Notes file and right clicked it to restore but was told there was nothing available. I opened the...
  9. I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer!

I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer!: I don't know if there was a problem with the setup of my sticky notes before, but I had been using them for years without any problems. Then, last week, there was an update for my computer and I couldn't even get Sticky Notes to open up. I figured out how to reset it, but...
  10. Sticky Notes disappointing updates

Sticky Notes disappointing updates: Hi, My Windows 10 just installed some automatic updates (current version: 1903 (18362.356), and Sticky Notes works 100 times worst than before. I have about 16 notes on two of my desktops (they occupy 1.75 of screens), and right now I don't have option to show my desktops,...