Windows 10: Sticky Notes

Discus and support Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 onto my laptop. Is there anyway to restore or recover the sticky notes that I had prior to reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jenny1B, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Jenny1B Win User

Sticky Notes

So I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 onto my laptop.

Is there anyway to restore or recover the sticky notes that I had prior to reinstalling Windows?

:)

Jenny1B, Aug 1, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes

1. Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes

2. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Adds Sticky Notes and Text, Performance

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Adds Sticky Notes and Text, Performance: Whether you’re working remotely or in the office, your team can use Whiteboard to run effective meetings, brainstorm, plan and think creatively. We’re excited to announce that some of the most loved Microsoft Whiteboard features on Windows 10 and iOS...
  3. MS Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sticky Notes: For about a week now I have be unable to add, modify or delete text from Sticky notes. I have done all the obvious things like reset, uninstall. reinstall ... etc ... any ideas how to fix this issue?...
  4. Sticky notes font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes font: Is there a way to increase font or change color on sticky notes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/4cfa4e69-8dc8-48bb-83d7-f63f41b05535
  5. A single Sticky Note is taking up my whole screen! How do I reduce it's size please?

A single Sticky Note is taking up my whole screen! How do I reduce it's size please?: A single Sticky Note is taking up my whole screen! How do I reduce it's size please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-single-sticky-note-is-taking-up-my-whole-screen/019eedd1-65a6-4649-b392-2960af844018
  6. Sticky notes list of notes can't resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes list of notes can't resize: I have the French version of Sticky notes. There's an option called LISTE DE NOTES which contains all the notes I've created. For some reason it's maximized to take over the entire screen and I can't find any option to resize it. Where is it? Or how do I resize the list?...
  7. Sticky Notes not running.

Sticky Notes not running.: I have a little problem. My Sticky Notes App on my Windows 10 Home, won't running after I try to clicked it. I doit many times but the Sticky Notes still remain the same, not running. Thank you....
  8. Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC: Sticky notes added on my PC sync to the Android phone but if I enter a note on the phone it doesn't sync to the PC. Anyone have any ideas?...
  9. Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes: When I installed the most recent Windows 10 update on July 24, most of the content on my Sticky Note was deleted. Is there any way to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/1c09861f-da5d-41ee-9eca-fded77dda1f7
  10. Reinstalled Sticky Notes - Now cannot restore data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalled Sticky Notes - Now cannot restore data: For at least a week now, my Sticky Notes crashes whenever I try to open it. I have attempted several solutions given on the forums but none have worked to be able to reset it and restore my previous notes. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. Before reinstalling Sticky Notes I...