Windows 10: 'Sticky Notes'

Discus and support 'Sticky Notes' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edwin, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

'Sticky Notes'

Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'?

:)

Edwin, Feb 13, 2015

2. Sticky Notes

the apt removed it but when I click to on get app a blank screen comes up and nothing happens!

BillGarber, Feb 13, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 13, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

'Sticky Notes'

Nope, I don't recall every having the need to use them.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 13, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    Yes, still use them from time to time.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

'Sticky Notes'

1. 'Sticky Notes' - Similar Threads - 'Sticky Notes'

2. Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost most of my sticky notes even after syncing it in my microsoft account - I reset my PC....: Before I reset my PC I synced all my sticky notes in my Microsoft account. But after resetting my PC I checked my sticky notes and most of my notes are lost, some of it are still there. I made sure that I finished syncing my notes before even resetting. I've been using it for...
  3. Sticky Notes that require less memory usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes that require less memory usage: My pc usually takes time to boot due to Sticky Notes. I am finding alternative notes apps that require less booting time. My desktop pc is running on a laptop hard drive by the way—the reason for slowness (but it's only temporary; I'm upgrading soon). submitted by...
  4. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  5. Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to export favorites BAR and sticky notes: I have an IT Technician reaching out to me asking if there’s a way to export the favorites BAR not just the favorites folder because I guess that didn’t export the contents o the bar itself and the sticky notes on the computer. They’re currently utilizing USMT and the...
  6. Problems about sticky note in OneNote app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems about sticky note in OneNote app: I use Microsoft ‘one note’ app on iPad. The sticky note doesn’t work properly. It sometimes fixes. Please improve it. I cannot add anything in my previous sticky note....
  7. Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT?: Recently started using Notezilla because I like the ability to have a post it style note that will display over all Windows 10 desktop...sort of like sticking a physical post it note on your laptop screen that won't fall off. I use Zapier to automate a lot of things. After...
  8. some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004

some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004: Today I went to check my Sticky Notes and a number of them were missing -- but not all. The gaps seem scattered. Why would some disappear, and why? And how can I recover them?...
  9. Sticky Notes load on startup even if disabled

Sticky Notes load on startup even if disabled: Hello. Every time I start my laptop, the Sticky Notes app is loading right after start-up. I have checked the start-up apps and that app is not even on the list. How do I disable it starting every time on start-up? Thanks in advance....
  10. Sticky Notes not wanting to come up

Sticky Notes not wanting to come up: I have applied the newest windows update. However my sticky notes on my desktop will not come up. I have them linked to my laptop and on there works fine i can get to note list and see all my previous stickys. But on the desktop it will not bring up my note list and only...