Windows 10: Sticky Theme

Discus and support Sticky Theme in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My nephew downloaded "Mojave Dynamic" theme. It has pictures of the Mojave Desert that change light with the time of day. I cannot remove it thru the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AFTommy, Sep 5, 2018.

1. AFTommy Win User

Sticky Theme

My nephew downloaded "Mojave Dynamic" theme. It has pictures of the Mojave Desert that change light with the time of day. I cannot remove it thru the normal theme removal process. If I change the theme it reverts back after reboot. Any help is appreciated

:)

AFTommy, Sep 5, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

to many sticky

maybe make a "list of stickies" thread of "archived stickies"

W1zzard, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Sticky Theme

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Theme

1. Sticky Theme - Similar Threads - Sticky Theme

2. How to recover lost sticky notes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost sticky notes.: My sticky note vanished. I have figured out where the files reside, however I have not discovered which file actually stores the info. What I do know is that .SQLite does not change with the addition of notes. I tried to restore the old notes from an image and managed to get...
  3. Sticky Notes Bullets

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes Bullets: Is there a way to add bulleted lists in the sticky notes app? I'm operating on Windows 10 with Sticky Notes Version 3. I see from previous posts that ctrl+shift+L used to work but no more....
  4. Sticky Notes "still loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes "still loading: For the last couple of updates sticky notes never gets past "loading Sticky notes". I have run windows repair and uninstalled/reinstalled Sticky notes. I use and need that App....
  5. Sticky CORNERS. So not edges. How to disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sticky CORNERS. So not edges. How to disable?: Seaching for a solution for weeks now. Extremely annoying corners are catching my mouse cursor. Most of the time if I'm in a big hurry and I need a click on monitor 3 within 2 seconds. It happens at the X on monitor 1 (Close program) and the start-button on monitor 3. The...
  6. Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program: Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program. I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. The icon disappeared from the taskbar. I have some important information using this program and would very much like to retrieve it, so any help is appreciated!...
  7. Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving a deleted sticky note: snt-file doesn't contain recent entries: I accidentally deleted a sticky note after which I searched the internet for ways to retrieve said sticky note. The solution that's mentioned the most is to 1) go to the following path "%AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\", 2) open the .snt-file containing information from all...
  8. Sticky Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Theme: My nephew downloaded "Mojave Dynamic" theme. It has pictures of the Mojave Desert that change light with the time of day. I cannot remove it thru the normal theme removal process. If I change the theme it reverts back after reboot. Any help is appreciated 117326
  9. Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more: Sticky Notes is part of the Windows operating system for years now and it’s getting better with every release. It basically allows you to create and place notes on the screen and it would remind you of things you might want to do in the future Microsoft is working on a new...
  10. Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme: Part 1. Before all the beautiful sunshine arrived, we channeled our dark energy into a dark themed note. Introducing: Charcoal Notes #WindowsInsiders Sticky Note v3.0 coming soon to #SkipAhead Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 116013