Windows 10: Sticky Theme

Discus and support Sticky Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My nephew downloaded "Mojave Dynamic" theme. It has pictures of the Mojave Desert that change light with the time of day. I cannot remove it thru the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AFTommy, Sep 5, 2018.

1. AFTommy Win User

Sticky Theme

My nephew downloaded "Mojave Dynamic" theme. It has pictures of the Mojave Desert that change light with the time of day. I cannot remove it thru the normal theme removal process. If I change the theme it reverts back after reboot. Any help is appreciated

:)

AFTommy, Sep 5, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

to many sticky

maybe make a "list of stickies" thread of "archived stickies"

W1zzard, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Sticky Theme

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Theme

1. Sticky Theme - Similar Threads - Sticky Theme

2. Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.: If I accidentally hold the shift key down too long sticky keys comes up in the remote session and no matter what I do, after that point I have to reboot my computer because the keyboad simply stops responding. It's happened more than once, I have to reboot the computer and...
  3. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  4. Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes seems to have lost all of my notes, but is in some sort of "search" mode that...: I've used the Sticky Notes Windows 11 app to hold a long list of text items that I use for various purposes. It's been perfectly reliable for a long time.This morning it seems completely broken. Instead of showing my long list of text items, it shows a "Search" field below...
  5. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  6. Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10: Hello,Sometimes, the stick notes app does not allow to type but copy and paste works.After re-opening the app it works again.Stick notes v6.0.2.0...
  7. Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift...: I already Turned off Filter Keys, and Sticky Keys in Settings, but it keeps beeping when I hit shift a few times in game.I already restarted my PC since the Changes in Settings, none of this fixes the Beep issues.I am using a laptop, and am on win 10.The Random beeping...
  8. Sticky Theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Sticky Theme: My nephew downloaded "Mojave Dynamic" theme. It has pictures of the Mojave Desert that change light with the time of day. I cannot remove it thru the normal theme removal process. If I change the theme it reverts back after reboot. Any help is appreciated 117326
  9. Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more: Sticky Notes is part of the Windows operating system for years now and it’s getting better with every release. It basically allows you to create and place notes on the screen and it would remind you of things you might want to do in the future Microsoft is working on a new...
  10. Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 app in Windows 10 is getting a dark theme: Part 1. Before all the beautiful sunshine arrived, we channeled our dark energy into a dark themed note. Introducing: Charcoal Notes #WindowsInsiders Sticky Note v3.0 coming soon to #SkipAhead Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 116013