Windows 10: Still a problem with youtube

Discus and support Still a problem with youtube in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Guys Been on before with this problem, but still not solved, deperate for your advice and hopefully, a " solution" I have JUST done a Google,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by frenchman96, May 4, 2021.

1. Still a problem with youtube

Hi Guys Been on before with this problem, but still not solved, deperate for your advice and hopefully, a " solution" I have JUST done a Google, requesting the following "download youtube for w10 using Google Chrome" and here is the answer Attachment 1 And after following those instructions (no + sign), see attachment 2 Sorry !!! I cannot attach the screenshot I saved, any tips ? it has saved in start/pictures as normal, but when I c/on attachments, I do not see "pictures/screenshots" to be able to attach

:)

frenchman96, May 4, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Still a problem with youtube

Still a problem with youtube [​IMG]

Edwin, May 5, 2021
  3. shevanel Win User
    YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, May 5, 2021
  4. Still a problem with youtube

W10 Tweaker, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Still a problem with youtube

1. Still a problem with youtube - Similar Threads - Still problem youtube

2. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  3. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  4. YouTube problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube problem: YouTube problem, I have problems with the youtuber application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-problem/d71891f1-c7bd-4da9-87a3-75c9c55e4bc9
  5. Problem with YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...
  6. Problem with YouTube

Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...
  7. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...
  8. Problem with Youtube UI

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal loook but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  9. Youtube having problems.

Youtube having problems.: I watch youtube a lot. however, after I installed the latest update, youtube videos have been having frames glitch into each other. This has never happened before. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Youtube playback problems

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube playback problems: My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677