Windows 10: Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

Discus and support Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've gone through the process several times of cancelling my Realms subscription for Minecraft. I understand this subscription is managed through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OhioDave43537, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

I've gone through the process several times of cancelling my Realms subscription for Minecraft. I understand this subscription is managed through the stores on the platform where I first activated it i.e. Minecraft. In fact, my Realms subscription doesn't even show up on the platform anymore, yet I continue to be charged $8.61 per month. Another indication my subscription appears to be cancelled is that I don't have access to any of it's features in-game. I want these charges to stop and it seems incredibly difficult to make that happen. Looking for help directly from Microsoft and ho

:)

OhioDave43537, Dec 30, 2022

2. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

Hi I called on October 1st and canceled my son's recurring monthly subscription to Microsoft Realms Plus. I was immediately refunded the 7.99. However I was just charged today another 7.99 for Microsoft Realms Plus!! Could someone please fix this?!?!

PalmerCrandell, Dec 30, 2022
  3. Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable

Last month on the 17th i claim my free realm on minecraft window 10 but today is already 19th but the realm still up. I thought the realm only last for 30 days. Why my realm still up? I already canceled it in my microsoft account subscription. Btw, they
    have not charged me yet. So any solution to close the realm becase im scare they gonna charge me.

SereyrothanakOr, Dec 30, 2022
  4. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.

Hello,

I purchased a Minecraft Realm tonight. The loading screen for the purchase hung for over ten minutes, so

I closed the game. Upon relaunching the game, the realm is not visible (even hours later) and I have been charged the $5 for the realm.

Are there any known resolutions for this?

Regards,

Chillykiwi, Dec 30, 2022
Thema:

Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

1. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!! - Similar Threads - Still Being Charged

2. Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?: I've noticed that Microsoft still charges me for Minecraft Realms, which I canceled about 3 months ago Jan 9, 2024. It genuinely confuses me because it says in the Microsoft store website that the subscription is already canceled. However, I can see from my transactions that...
  3. Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I still being charged for Minecraft Realms?: I've noticed that Microsoft still charges me for Minecraft Realms, which I canceled about 3 months ago Jan 9, 2024. It genuinely confuses me because it says in the Microsoft store website that the subscription is already canceled. However, I can see from my transactions that...
  4. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!: I've gone through the process several times of cancelling my Realms subscription for Minecraft. I understand this subscription is managed through the stores on the platform where I first activated it i.e. Minecraft. In fact, my Realms subscription doesn't even show up on the...
  5. I’m still getting charge by realms!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m still getting charge by realms!: I’ve already made sure that my subscription is canceled and my realm is completely closed why am I still being charged it’s already happened 4 times since cancel. I’m now at negative dollars for my bank account because of Microsoft and the pandemic i had lost my job. Please...
  6. I’m still getting charge by realms!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m still getting charge by realms!: I’ve already made sure that my subscription is canceled and my realm is completely closed why am I still being charged it’s already happened 4 times since cancel. I’m now at negative dollars for my bank account because of Microsoft and the pandemic i had lost my job. Please...
  7. Microsoft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Realms: [ATTACH] All my privacy settings on Microsoft are correct, I do not have a child's account and have never set up any 'parental permission' type system. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft and it still doesn't work what should I do?...
  8. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!: Hi I called on October 1st and canceled my son's recurring monthly subscription to Microsoft Realms Plus. I was immediately refunded the 7.99. However I was just charged today another 7.99 for Microsoft Realms Plus!! Could someone please fix this?!?!...
  9. Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft free trail realm end but realm still usable: Last month on the 17th i claim my free realm on minecraft window 10 but today is already 19th but the realm still up. I thought the realm only last for 30 days. Why my realm still up? I already canceled it in my microsoft account subscription. Btw, they have not charged me...
  10. I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.: Hello, I purchased a Minecraft Realm tonight. The loading screen for the purchase hung for over ten minutes, so I closed the game. Upon relaunching the game, the realm is not visible (even hours later) and I have been charged the $5 for the realm. Are there any known...