Windows 10: still BOSD atikmpag.sys

Discus and support still BOSD atikmpag.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have still the same proplems as i wrot in this thread.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NightmareAchim, Jul 10, 2020.

1. still BOSD atikmpag.sys

Hello,

i have still the same proplems as i wrot in this thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...kmpagsys/46ab4109-5748-478c-a7e2-3485214a10bb

i have testet the RAM - no errors

CPU and Mainboard was to RMA - no errors

testet another PSU, SSD - same problem

Make a clean Win 10 installation - same error

i have installed a brand new RX580 MSI Amor still have the same error.

all drivers are updated.

here is the lattest dump file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHC1DIHWnuwnF8gAV8c23BNH-aY?e=Mwwvj6

Maybe some could analys the file.

:)

NightmareAchim, Jul 10, 2020

2. BOSD atikmpag.sys

Hello,

i have problems with randomly BOSD (gameing, windows idle, system boot) maybe caused by the GPU drivers.

I have tested the newest driver and several old versions, uninstalled the old driver with DDU in safe mode.

My RX580 on stuck clocks etc

Maybe you could anayze the dumpfile.

Desktop.rar

NightmareAchim, Jul 10, 2020
  3. atikmpag.sys

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with atikmpag.sys, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • What is the exact error message (a screenshot will be much appreciated)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 10, 2020
  4. still BOSD atikmpag.sys

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

still BOSD atikmpag.sys

1. still BOSD atikmpag.sys - Similar Threads - still BOSD atikmpag

2. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  3. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  4. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  5. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. bosd

bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  7. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  8. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  9. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

10. Video TDR Failure Atikmpag

Video TDR Failure Atikmpag: Getting real tired of PC getting this and rebooting 7 or 8 times a day. I have updated my driver 3 times ( It says it is latest but I force the update again hoping maybe to fix it. ) The PC has been doing this since the day I took it out of the box and has gotten worse. used...