Windows 10: Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain.

Discus and support Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SqwashGaming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SqwashGaming, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain.

/u/SqwashGaming, Apr 27, 2020

2. drifting / uncontrollable cursor

Hi,

Regarding your issue with your mouse cursor, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Ratandeep on this thread:

Mouse drifting and not working properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Apr 27, 2020
  3. BeeJay38 Win User
    Drifting Mouse

After installing Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1, my mouse pointer has started drifts rather quickly from top to bottom of screen or sometimes from right to left. Once it starts, the only way to stop it and return to normality, is to reboot. This only
    happens when I run X-Plane 10 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X, but once started it even drifts when I've log out of these files and is there in all window screens. Both of these programmes worked fine in Windows 8.1.

I Have a Nvidia GTX 780 Ti Video card and the latest driver for 355.60 for Windows 10. I've been in touch with Nvidia and they are very helpful but unsuccessful up to now.

Any suggestions or help.

BeeJay38, Apr 27, 2020
  4. TXYZOK Win User

Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain.

Drifting cursor with a brand new Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

I just bought the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard & mouse set. When the mouse is turned on, the cursor drifts to the top right of my screen. I've restarted, checked the batteries, made sure there's no lint confusing the mouse's optics, moved the receiver to a
    different port, installed the Mouse and Keyboard Center, updated USB-related drivers, and it still drifts.

The keyboard works fine with the same receiver. The wired mouse I have doesn't drift.

Windows 10 1903. Did I spent $120 to get a broken mouse?

TXYZOK, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain.

1. Still circle drifting on mouse that no-one seems to be able to actually explain. - Similar Threads - Still circle drifting

2. Windows freezes but still able to move mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes but still able to move mouse: Whenever I play a game on my PC usually Valorant and I switch to a different application, both my screens freeze and I can’t see what is going on. My mouse moves fine while everything else freezes. Usually, I can still talk to people on Discord as I use Push to talk and I can...
  3. Windows freezes but still able to move mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes but still able to move mouse: Whenever I play a game on my PC usually Valorant and I switch to a different application, both my screens freeze and I can’t see what is going on. My mouse moves fine while everything else freezes. Usually, I can still talk to people on Discord as I use Push to talk and I can...
  4. Mousenot an actual mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mousenot an actual mouse: Hello microsoft community i have a problem that has been going quite for a long and it rages me real good. How do i fix my mouse going randomally at the edge of the screen and i cant control it. Please help....
  5. Mousenot an actual mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mousenot an actual mouse: Hello microsoft community i have a problem that has been going quite for a long and it rages me real good. How do i fix my mouse going randomally at the edge of the screen and i cant control it. Please help....
  6. Mousenot an actual mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. touch pad mouse drifting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch pad mouse drifting: Hello, I am currently having trouble with my mouse. I have a touchpad and my mouse is drifting to either the bottom left corner or the top right corner. I have checked all computer updates, I have tried disabling and reenabling the mouse pad. I have cleaned the area. I...
  8. Mouse cursor Drifting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse cursor Drifting: So for context, I used multiple mouses both cheap (I-Home) and expensive (Logitech G) and no matter what, even on two different pcs, A dell from 2018 and an Ibuypower from 2019 when I used mouses their cursors would seemingly just drift when I move them straight up, I tried...
  9. Windows freezes but I'm still able to move the mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows freezes but I'm still able to move the mouse: This problem started a few days ago. What happens is that the pc freezes and I'm not able to click on anything, if I'm playing a video it keeps on sounding and I'm still able to move the mose. The only thing I can do to fix it is restarting the machine. My pc has these...
  10. mouse cursor slowly drifting automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse cursor slowly drifting automatically: happenes on my desktop pc, its not a hardware issue, mouse working fine on my laptops. also if i remove the mouse, the cursor still moves slowly without a mouse attached! definately a windows issue. does any1 had this before? submitted by /u/qjay [link] [comments]...