Windows 10: Still crashes when sleeping - any new solutions?

Discus and support Still crashes when sleeping - any new solutions? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I still have not solved the issue of my computer crashing when sleeping, and the original thread is closed. (Windows 10 Home) I should add that when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IAMOPERAFLUTE, May 30, 2019.

1. Still crashes when sleeping - any new solutions?

I still have not solved the issue of my computer crashing when sleeping, and the original thread is closed. (Windows 10 Home)
    I should add that when I try to start it after sleeping, merely pressing the power button does not work. I have to hold the power button and unplug/plug in the power cord simultaneously to get it to start.

Reinstalling battery driver does not work.

Disabling fast start up does not help.

Troubleshooting does not help.

I should add that I don't consider resetting/reinstalling the OS a solution, because that is a huge headache, and won't necessarily solve the problem.

:)

IAMOPERAFLUTE, May 30, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 30, 2019
  3. RickMcKenney, May 30, 2019
  4. Still crashes when sleeping - any new solutions?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Still crashes when sleeping - any new solutions?

1. Still crashes when sleeping - any new solutions? - Similar Threads - Still crashes sleeping

2. Windows Exporer terminates when I want to add a new folder. Any solution?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Exporer terminates when I want to add a new folder. Any solution?: Hello, well I bought 2 x SSD(70% and 5% full), I added more memory(32GB) into my computer. But nevertheless my modern laptop is very slow or even Windows Exporer terminates when I add a new folder to the nearly empty SSD! I can't see any issue at Task Manager: Discs...
  3. Windows 10 crashes when entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 crashes when entering sleep mode: Hello, A week ago I (finally) updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Soon I realized my laptop kept running when I closed the screen. Yesterday I tried the shortcut to get it in sleep mode and saw the blue crash screen pop-up when it enters sleep mode. It gives...
  4. A solution to PC still running while entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A solution to PC still running while entering sleep mode: I was bothered for an entire night, for my laptop won't go sleep even if I click the sleep button. The fans and keyboard lights were on and the screen turned on automatically from time to time. But when I unplugged the power, it slept normally. After searching on the...
  5. Any solution to revert these policies ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any solution to revert these policies ?: Recently i had some problems with my games , and i decided to make all the windows updates ( my version is w10 pro 64 bit build 16299.125 version 1709 ) . this version -1709- has a lot of bugs , even in games , it's making them to crash . i've installed my os 6 months ago ( a...
  6. Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Sensitivity bug, Any solution ?: It started some time ago not sure why. It seems like the mouse is working too fast. For example when i mark text in a web site with the mouse left button it's like making double click on the mouse left button very quick so when i mark text it's right away unmark it and i...
  7. BSOD/crashes occur when computer sleeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/crashes occur when computer sleeps: New laptop with Windows 10. After about a week I noticed system crashing. Seemed to occur after the computer had gone to sleep. Possibly related to Malwarebytes scan being run as it occurred a few times right after the scan had finished and then the computer went to sleep....
  8. Nvidia graphic card: Any solution?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphic card: Any solution?: Hello Like many, I got problem with my screens since I did the update to Win 10 , Resolution, color, brightness missing background windows etc I did the update suggested by some, but problem not resolved Is there a solution or should I look for new graphics card?...
  9. Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any Solutions for VT1828S Audio Driver?: I re3cently upgraded to 10 (just yesterday) and found that my Sound Card is not playing .. Have tried all types of support and tricks but nothing works.. The only thing that i can do is play test sounds.. I had VIA_HD_Audio_6.0.11.0800 on 8.1 and it was picture...
  10. Menu is not working. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu is not working. Any solutions?: The menu bar stopped working after I updated the Windows 10 today. It was working in the past few days (since I upgraded from Windows 7) but after I rebooted the system when I click on the menu icon it does not open. 15998