Windows 10: Still doesn't work!

Discus and support Still doesn't work! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC still shuts down at 20% It didn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cocopuffs1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Still doesn't work!

My PC still shuts down at 20%

It didn't work.

:)

Cocopuffs1, Dec 21, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 21, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Still doesn't work!

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Still doesn't work!

1. Still doesn't work! - Similar Threads - Still doesn't

2. I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?: I got the c drive unlocked and protector disabled but still stuck in loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-c-drive-unlocked-and-protection-disabled/725f21a4-4c6c-432f-bff8-3c7021d0b5d7
  3. I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?: I got the c drive unlocked and protector disabled but still stuck in loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-c-drive-unlocked-and-protection-disabled/725f21a4-4c6c-432f-bff8-3c7021d0b5d7
  4. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  5. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  6. Still blue question mark on D: drive, can't interact with it and doesn't appear anywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still blue question mark on D: drive, can't interact with it and doesn't appear anywhere...: Hey,Sorry to disturb but I've got an issue I've been tryna solve for quite a lot of time. You see my D drive has a blue question mark and if I try to open it nothing happens, I've tried most of the solutions I could find on the internet but the problem persists. Disk cleanup,...
  7. Still blue question mark on D: drive, can't interact with it and doesn't appear anywhere...

Still blue question mark on D: drive, can't interact with it and doesn't appear anywhere...: Hey,Sorry to disturb but I've got an issue I've been tryna solve for quite a lot of time. You see my D drive has a blue question mark and if I try to open it nothing happens, I've tried most of the solutions I could find on the internet but the problem persists. Disk cleanup,...
  8. Still blue question mark on D: drive, can't interact with it and doesn't appear anywhere...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My wifi does not work, but lan works. Did all this and it still doesn't work, even tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi does not work, but lan works. Did all this and it still doesn't work, even tried...: So at first my laptop screen just freezes for a few seconds, then about a few minutes later I checked the internet and found out that the wifi option was gone and left only the airplane mode option. I checked the device manager and found out that my Wi-Fi driver IntelR Wi-Fi...
  10. My wifi does not work, but lan works. Did all this and it still doesn't work, even tried...

My wifi does not work, but lan works. Did all this and it still doesn't work, even tried...: So at first my laptop screen just freezes for a few seconds, then about a few minutes later I checked the internet and found out that the wifi option was gone and left only the airplane mode option. I checked the device manager and found out that my Wi-Fi driver IntelR Wi-Fi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. neewer microphone driver