Windows 10: Still experiencing multiple Blue Screens after apply updates

Discus and support Still experiencing multiple Blue Screens after apply updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have implemented most of the updates that were recommended by Bruno Leonel here. It appeared it was working but after 11 days I started to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Boobot, May 5, 2021.

1. Boobot Win User

Still experiencing multiple Blue Screens after apply updates

I have implemented most of the updates that were recommended by Bruno Leonel here. It appeared it was working but after 11 days I started to see bluescreens again. The last two are linked below! The only item I could not complete on Bruno's list was the msdt.exe /id PerformanceDiagnostic command. I received a Windows Online Troubleshooting Service Disabled - Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is not enabled for this version of Windows. MinidumpsThanks ahead of time!!

:)

Boobot, May 5, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, May 5, 2021
  3. blue screen multiple times all differrent codes

Hi George,

There are multiple factors to consider should you encounter a blue screen error issue on Windows. That being said, I will need more details to properly address your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What error messages are you getting when the blue screen error occurs?
    • Are you using a specific program whenever the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 device? Click the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to
      Windows specifications to find this information.

For now, I suggest performing the troubleshooting steps outlined in this
    support article
    . The page has instructions on how to troubleshoot blue
    screen errors in Windows 10. Please make sure that you're signed in as the administrator in order to complete the tasks.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, May 5, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Still experiencing multiple Blue Screens after apply updates - Similar Threads - Still experiencing multiple

2. Experiencing frequent blue screens after cleaning my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Experiencing frequent blue screens after cleaning my PC: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my PC recently. It began with my devices disconnecting and reconnecting, as well as crackling audio after I cleaned my PC. Despite trying various solutions, I have been unable to resolve the issue, and the error messages...
  3. Experiencing frequent blue screens after cleaning my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent blue screens after cleaning my PC: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my PC recently. It began with my devices disconnecting and reconnecting, as well as crackling audio after I cleaned my PC. Despite trying various solutions, I have been unable to resolve the issue, and the error messages...
  4. Experiencing frequent blue screens after cleaning my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Experiencing frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent blue screens: i experience multiple blue screens daily. Crash reports say ntoskml.exe is the reason for crashing with, irql_not_less_or_equal showing up for the bug string Windows 11 HomeGigabyte B450m DS3H Wifi motherboard, x64 basedAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core32 gigs of T-force brand ram...
  6. Experiencing frequent blue screens

Experiencing frequent blue screens: i experience multiple blue screens daily. Crash reports say ntoskml.exe is the reason for crashing with, irql_not_less_or_equal showing up for the bug string Windows 11 HomeGigabyte B450m DS3H Wifi motherboard, x64 basedAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core32 gigs of T-force brand ram...
  7. Blank screen after multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen after multiple blue screen errors: Hi, so my laptop randomly got a blue screen error with stop code: bad pool caller and after restarting it showed another blue screen error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It was stuck on a restarting loop for a few seconds. When it finally let me log in, it showed a...
  8. Blank screen after multiple blue screen errors

Blank screen after multiple blue screen errors: Hi, so my laptop randomly got a blue screen error with stop code: bad pool caller and after restarting it showed another blue screen error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It was stuck on a restarting loop for a few seconds. When it finally let me log in, it showed a...
  9. Experiencing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Experiencing Blue Screen of Death: Hello Members Festive greetings to all Microsoft Community Members. I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro to 1909 and since then have been experiencing issues with Blue Screen of Death very often. Apart from the Windows update, I can't think of any major App or device...
  10. Frequent blue screen after applying 1909 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent blue screen after applying 1909 Windows 10 update: Hello, I have started seeing blue screens after updating to 1909. Here is the link to the mini dumps. Please help troubleshoot. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Annhg-02JT1kjbco3Jl87Jwqg7ea-Q?e=XfgOfJ Thanks, Rahul....