Windows 10: Still facing issues with version 2004

Discus and support Still facing issues with version 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I am facing major performance and responsiveness issues with the new version. I hope someone could help me decipher what is causing them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lolomama1, Jun 18, 2020.

1. lolomama1 Win User

Still facing issues with version 2004

Hi.

I am facing major performance and responsiveness issues with the new version. I hope someone could help me decipher what is causing them.

Frequently, when i wake up the computer from sleep or hibernate, apps like firefox do not open and windows update fails to check for updates when i hit the button along with other sluggish performance related issues. I have to restart the pc to get things running normally again.

I have already asked one question about this issue under version 2004 and received feedback to check for updates or roll back to previous version - i have received one cumulative update so far but it has failed to address the issue and rolling back to the previous version is no longer an option as ten days have already passed. Thanks in advance to anyone assisting.

:)

lolomama1, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004

Also, after upgrading to 2004, did you do an sfc /scannow?

EyeInTheSky, Jun 18, 2020
  4. nfshp253 Win User

Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004

Hi, I am suddenly facing issues with the Jump Lists after upgrading to version 2004. For some reason, when I try to access recent files (that have not been moved), Windows thinks that the file is not there. This happens randomly to some files. I've attached an example of such an issue with using the Jump Lists for Notepad++. Anyone know a solution to this?

Still facing issues with version 2004 [​IMG]

nfshp253, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Still facing issues with version 2004 - Similar Threads - Still facing issues

2. Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?: I've read that a lot of people have had problems so I'm not sure if I should update it or not. Any advice? submitted by /u/R_12345678910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbber3/still_havent_updated_to_version_2004_should_i/
  3. Version 2004 Windowed Application issues.

Version 2004 Windowed Application issues.: I've noticed now that, after updating from version 1903, that with some applications, particularly games such as Fallout Shelter and Roblox, are unable to render frames. This turns the window white outside of whatever frame was rendered last, unless it's resolution is in a...
  4. Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.: Hello everyone!:I have a friend who, despite being in the last build of version 1909 (finished in 1049), does not offer, yet, Microsoft, the new version 2004.Windows version: 1909 (build xxxx.1049) x64 bits.Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300XRAM: 16 GB 2400 Mhz.HDD: SSD 256 Gb....
  5. Recent Windows 10 Version 2004 still not right

Recent Windows 10 Version 2004 still not right: I have an older desktop PC that ran the Windows 7 Professional OS, which I upgraded to all Windows 10 versions, from the first issue through Version 1909, without any problems. I kept receiving the familiar "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way...", and had to wait...
  6. Is this a version 2004 issue?

Is this a version 2004 issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kyleo91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieuufd/is_this_a_version_2004_issue/
  7. after feature update windows 10, version 2004 facing lot of issues

after feature update windows 10, version 2004 facing lot of issues: I have updated my laptop windows 10 with feature update windows 10, version 2004, am facing lot of issues with my system even i have everything up-to-date as follows 1. every time black/blank screen error is there when am starting my laptop 2. Most of the application...
  8. WiFi issues with Version 2004

WiFi issues with Version 2004: I’ve been having serious WiFi issues ever since I updated, I had some issues before updating but not any near to the extent of the issues that I encounter in the mean time. It just disconnects from the network every couple of minutes, I can still see the name of my network in...
  9. Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues: After I installed Windows 10 Version 2004, it was really buggy across all of my computers including my new Laptop. So I reverted back to 1909, and my HP desktop wasn't so fortunate to get back up and running from the restore. I had to do an HP System Recovery. But one issue...
  10. Optimise Drives is still broken in version 2004

Optimise Drives is still broken in version 2004: Screenshot: - https://i.imgur.com/5ZA5ACe.jpg If you optimise an SSD, then close out of the "optimise drives" screen and re-open it, it will tell you that the drive needs to be analysed and that optimisation has never been run. If it's a HDD, it will show the correct...