Windows 10: Still getting ads after paying for subscription

Discus and support Still getting ads after paying for subscription in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoseFuzzball60, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund?

:)

RoseFuzzball60, Jun 5, 2019

2. How to pay for Xbox Gold Live subscription?

How do I pay for a cancelled subscription?

AnthonySlattery, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Still getting ads after paying for subscription

1. Still getting ads after paying for subscription - Similar Threads - Still getting ads

2. Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscriptions: Hi everyone, I am looking for some help please, I have a monthly subscription to 365 personal, but I have just purchased a new laptop for my wife for work, do I get ten devices with my subscription if so is a laptop counted as a device, or do I have to start a new...
  3. Paid but still have ads!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paid but still have ads!!: I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?...
  4. Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.

Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.: I tried all the suggestions but nothing works. This happend a couple of weeks ago and then it stopped but now it's doing it again. Why don't they fix this problem at Microsoft once and for all?...
  5. Will I still get Win10 after reinstalling?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I still get Win10 after reinstalling?: The laptop in question was bought in 2014, with either Win7 or 8.1 (can't remember exactly), then upgraded to 10 when it was first offered as a free upgrade. Now I want to wipe it and reinstall Windows. Will I still be able to get 10 again, free? 128059
  6. Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription: I have updated and paid for my Office Subscription, yet when I open Excel it tells me that my Subscription has expired. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-reminders-after-paying-for-new/5a9cc542-32de-4a50-bebe-f73d341401cf"
  7. Payed for a game but cannot get it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payed for a game but cannot get it.: Hi, I bought survival craft 2 on my microsoft account, i paid for it and played it, but then i reset my computer, signed back in to the same account and i didnt own it anymore, i want my game back, i paid for it and you can check your history and everything...
  8. PAYE Tools

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PAYE Tools: I need to reinstall PAYE tools for my office computer but I don’t understand how I can do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paye-tools/481b759d-78ab-4509-b6d3-06eeb9036a4f
  9. Google Pay

Google Pay: Why can I not load google pay on to my Lumia 650? Google says it does not recognice the device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_finance/google-pay/e71b62a6-9371-4e88-b9c9-eaeb3f65e668
  10. Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Get ready to pay more for apps on Windows Store: Microsoft will update the price tier values for Windows Store during the week of April 13, 2015. Windows Store supports 96 tiers that publishers can use to price paid apps and in-app products. These price tier values are updated periodically to maintain consistency across...