Windows 10: Still getting ads after paying for subscription

Discus and support Still getting ads after paying for subscription in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoseFuzzball60, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund?

:)

RoseFuzzball60, Jun 5, 2019

2. How to pay for Xbox Gold Live subscription?

How do I pay for a cancelled subscription?

AnthonySlattery, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Still getting ads after paying for subscription

1. Still getting ads after paying for subscription - Similar Threads - Still getting ads

2. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  3. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  4. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...: Hi. I'm a Windows 10 and OneDrive 100GB user. I decided to purchase monthly subscription for 100GB of OneDrive storage and it expired on May 16th 2022. Today, May 19th 2022, I paid for a new subscription but after receiving the purchase is successful, OneDrive still says:...
  6. OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...: Hi. I'm a Windows 10 and OneDrive 100GB user. I decided to purchase monthly subscription for 100GB of OneDrive storage and it expired on May 16th 2022. Today, May 19th 2022, I paid for a new subscription but after receiving the purchase is successful, OneDrive still says:...
  7. OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault: I am showing a monthly 'subscription' to CoinVault in my Microsoft Subscriptions. I do not recall receiving ransomware or downloading the 'app' Despite paying yearly for a Help Desk subscription the service has degraded in the past year immensely. It is next to impossible to...
  9. Ads after paying $9.99 for them to stop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads after paying $9.99 for them to stop.: Still getting ads when I play Word games or Solitaire after paying $9.99 for them to stop. Please stop the ads or just give me a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-after-paying-999-for-them-to-stop/60a9f00e-c91f-49d5-a2d4-9310d1b9e3ee
  10. Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription: I have updated and paid for my Office Subscription, yet when I open Excel it tells me that my Subscription has expired. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-reminders-after-paying-for-new/5a9cc542-32de-4a50-bebe-f73d341401cf"