Windows 10: Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier.

Discus and support Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I turned on verifier to problem-solve bsod issues in windows10 (I know, not a very good idea). Now every time I press the sleep button on my laptop I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/animalCollectiveSoul, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier.

I turned on verifier to problem-solve bsod issues in windows10 (I know, not a very good idea). Now every time I press the sleep button on my laptop I get the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION blue-screen error. This did not happen prior to me turning on verifier, and now that verifier is disabled, it is continuing to happen.

Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/animalCollectiveSoul
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/animalCollectiveSoul, Jun 11, 2020

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 080119-11437-01.dmp

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-9890-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-11156-01.dmp

File Name: 081419-10734-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

File Name: 081419-11937-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

All of below are AVAST

aswSnx.sys

aswbidsdriver.sys

aswSP.sys

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Update your AVAST to latest. If BSOD doesn't stop, get rid of AVAST.

Vijay_Verma, Jun 11, 2020
  3. {MP} Win User
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

HI,

I try your recommendation, I uninstall my avast from laptop also I update all drivers, firmware (from official site of dell), and Docks TB16 firmware and drivers because mostly it happen when it is connected with docks Dell Thunderbolt Dock (TB16). Now we
    will see if everything is ok.

Best regards,

Meriton

4. phelanka7 Win User

Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier.

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

I have been getting this error (BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)) typically while playing video games but have seen it occur simply idling. The thing that I find strange is that I don't even have the Driver Verifier turned on. I have done the "verifier /reset" command which was one of the first things I tried to do to fix it after Googling the error. I have tried a number of things to try and fix this. A non-exhaustive list includes:

• Reinstalling GPU drivers using DDR (Display Driver Remover)
    • Meticulously updating every single driver for every device
    • Clean out the registry using CCleaner
    • Flashing BIOS
    • Ran Memtest86 (RAM stress test)
    • Ran Prime95 (cpu stress test)
    • chkdsk

I'm far from computer illiterate but this has me completely stumped. So I come to you, the experts, hat in hand. Please help me. You're my only hope.

phelanka7, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier.

1. Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier. - Similar Threads - Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

2. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  3. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  4. Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD: Hello, I have been dealing with this issue for a while now and it is finally time I reach out since I can't seem to find an answer on google. My PC has been blue screening as well as having micro freezes and I have no idea why. The error code that I get when a crash happens...
  5. Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation: Started happening after I connected an external connection for HDMI using thunderbolt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constanly-getting-bsod-driververifierdmaviolation/d0e794dd-b5a7-4bef-9fa2-a51f42498d41
  6. Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation: Hey, So I updated windows on my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 maybe a month ago, and ever since, I've been getting constant blue screen crashes that say "driver_verifier_dma_violation". They occur every 10-15 minutes of use on my pc. I've already tried disabling driver verifier,...
  7. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6: Hello One of our Lenovo P53 Notebooks threw this bluescreen today, out of nowhere the user was typing in notepad. It is not reproducable. Driver verifier is disabled. I have a minidmup and a memorydump, please tell me what's needed. I tried analyzing them using WinDBG...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: I am getting a BSOD on my system intermittently. There is no specific application that triggers it, but my system is consistently connected to a Dell TB16 Dock.Here is the minidump file ....
  9. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6): I have been getting this error (BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)) typically while playing video games but have seen it occur simply idling. The thing that I find strange is that I don't even have the Driver Verifier turned on. I have done the "verifier /reset" command...
  10. When should I disable driver verifier If I don't get a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When should I disable driver verifier If I don't get a BSOD?: I have another post where people are helping me with BSODs on my gaming pc whenever I play games and they suggested I run driver verifier and send them the two more bsod minidump files. My question is once I enable driver verifier how long should I wait to disable it? If I...