Windows 10: Still getting notifications despite disabling

Discus and support Still getting notifications despite disabling in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I keep getting a popup message everytime I open an emulator (like ePSXe) that tells me what buttons to press to take a snapshot. This happens every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Colin42, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Colin42 Win User

Still getting notifications despite disabling

Hi, I keep getting a popup message everytime I open an emulator (like ePSXe) that tells me what buttons to press to take a snapshot. This happens every single time I open an emulator or go to fullscreen, and it's actually damaging the performance of the emulator, especially if I use a save state in ePSXe.

I've turned off all notifications in the Notifications and Actions menu, but this still keeps happening.

:)

Colin42, Apr 2, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 2, 2019
  3. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Still getting notifications despite disabling

SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Still getting notifications despite disabling

1. Still getting notifications despite disabling - Similar Threads - Still getting notifications

2. Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help: Hello there I have a learning disability I know a bit about computers but this I can not getI have Windows 10 I disabled all sounds and pops but not sure how I think my Gmail but do not recall how I did it cause my tablet [ipad} goes off a few sec later when watching movie I...
  3. Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help: Hello there I have a learning disability I know a bit about computers but this I can not getI have Windows 10 I disabled all sounds and pops but not sure how I think my Gmail but do not recall how I did it cause my tablet [ipad} goes off a few sec later when watching movie I...
  4. Notifications disabled still interfering with other apps

Notifications disabled still interfering with other apps: This is infuriating. Seemingly out of the blue, when notifications are received, streaming video or audio playback in other apps stops. YouTube seems to pause, HBO Max stalls has to be set back 15s while audio Amazon Music is just disconnected. I did try changing browsers....
  5. Still getting firewall Notifications

Still getting firewall Notifications: Windows still giving me firewall notifications being turned off and the the ability to turn it off is greyed out when I click on settings so yah!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-firewall-notifications/c47d27e8-e403-4323-8710-c903c46df8ce
  6. Disabiling Pop-Up Notifications but Still Get Notifications

Disabiling Pop-Up Notifications but Still Get Notifications: I like getting notifications on the right side screen bar (action center.), however I do not like getting individual pop-up notifications in addition to that. I want to keep notifications on, so I can check the action center occasionally, but I don't want to be interrupted...
  7. Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.

Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.: Hi All. I would appreciate some hlep on this one if possible. I am running Windows 10 OS Build 17763.316. I am not using a microsoft account nor a password to sign in with. I have the setting "Show lockscreen background picture on sign in screen under settings Lockscreen...
  8. Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Still Appearing despite been disabled.: Hi All. I would appreciate some hlep on this one if possible. I am running Windows 10 OS Build 17763.316. I am not using a microsoft account nor a password to sign in with. I have the setting "Show lockscreen background picture on sign in screen under settings Lockscreen...
  9. Disable Notifications

Disable Notifications: My wife's Windows 10 computer get notification sounds any time night or day and they are driving us crazy. I have turned off notifications for Facebook and Gmail but they still keep coming. How can I figure out where they are coming from so that I can TURN THEM OFF?...
  10. Getting constant "check antivirus notifications" despite AV being on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting constant "check antivirus notifications" despite AV being on: Since installing the Anniversary update i've been getting these annoying notifications. I run Avast which has all of its components on. I have a big green checkmark with the "You are protected" indicating everything is running. I also turned on "Limited periodic scanning" for...