Windows 10: Still getting "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" in latest...

Discus and support Still getting "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" in latest... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OS Build 19041.338 on AMD ryzen 4600H can't install kb458831 preview because of BSOD Running qemu with whpx accelerator Windows hypervisor platform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [NOWAY], Aug 11, 2020.

1. [NOWAY] Win User

Still getting "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" in latest...

OS Build 19041.338 on AMD ryzen 4600H

can't install kb458831 preview because of BSOD

Running qemu with whpx accelerator Windows hypervisor platform for android emulator get "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" and "WHPX: Failed to exec a virtual processor"

Please fix it MS

thanks

:)

[NOWAY], Aug 11, 2020

2. MCHBAR read access failed

Hi everyone,

Trying to install TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.3.8 but i keep getting...MCHBAR read access failed, any suggestions???

dondre1992, Aug 11, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Aug 11, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Still getting "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" in latest...

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Still getting "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" in latest... - Similar Threads - Still getting WHPX

2. Hololens 2 Emulator HRESULT: 0x80070005 E_ACCESSDENIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hololens 2 Emulator HRESULT: 0x80070005 E_ACCESSDENIED: I am trying to run the Hololens 2 Emulator on Windows 11 Pro. All Windows Updates are installed. Hyper-V is enabled and running. My GPU, CPU and RAM are definitely sufficient. Running the Emulator as Administrator is working without any problem, though it is still not working...
  3. Hololens 2 Emulator HRESULT: 0x80070005 E_ACCESSDENIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hololens 2 Emulator HRESULT: 0x80070005 E_ACCESSDENIED: I am trying to run the Hololens 2 Emulator on Windows 11 Pro. All Windows Updates are installed. Hyper-V is enabled and running. My GPU, CPU and RAM are definitely sufficient. Running the Emulator as Administrator is working without any problem, though it is still not working...
  4. DirectDraw emulation still broken in Windows 10 - part 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectDraw emulation still broken in Windows 10 - part 2: 2021, still broken. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directdraw-emulation-still-broken-in-windows-10/5a619148-cf1e-4813-b733-997b996b9567?page=1Not letting this rest! Has there been no official answer from Microsoft about this to this day?...
  5. Still on 1909 - how do I get the latest version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still on 1909 - how do I get the latest version?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotttpockets [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgiu9g/still_on_1909_how_do_i_get_the_latest_version/
  6. Latest update still not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update still not installing: After enjoying the Update in August not installing, I'm seeing the same thing with this KB4571756 not installing. The Update for the .Net Framework installed on problem and the KB4571756 installed on another computer no problem. But with this one, it's another no go. Any...
  7. Latest Cumulative Updated for 1903 gets to 11% and fails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest Cumulative Updated for 1903 gets to 11% and fails: First post here after chatting with an IT friend about my situation and stumped them. So, the lates 1903 cumulative update for 64 bit (KB4528760) will not install on my 64 bit system. Before we get started, I will say that it is older, but all of the other security updates...
  8. emulators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emulators: I downloaded blue stacks emulator . worked fine . then it started glitching . uninstalled reinstalled .. older version newest version . tried different emulators all with the same result...
  9. Emulator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emulator: Is it possible to play a game for Windows 98, Me on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emulator/1b9dfc82-aaa3-4440-8afb-8a46949469f2
  10. Latest update failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest update failed: I got this message when I logged on Saturday Dec 5, 2015. Went to check for updates, expecting NONE and got this message, Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3122947) - Error 0x800706 Any ideas or suggestions for a fix?? 32676