Windows 10: Still gettting bsod

Discus and support Still gettting bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i tried sfc scan and dism it did not work, can you please help Error:Ntoskernel.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by julialewis258, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Still gettting bsod

i tried sfc scan and dism it did not work, can you please help

Error:Ntoskernel.exe

:)

julialewis258, Aug 15, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Still gettting bsod :)

cplpro, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Still gettting bsod

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Still gettting bsod

1. Still gettting bsod - Similar Threads - Still gettting bsod

2. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  3. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  4. BSOD still

BSOD still: Ok people, after many emails back and forth, I manages to cure BSOD loop with a complete windows reinstall from a recovery disk provided, however, now im getting BSOd WHEA Uncorrectable errors - any ideas most welcome...
  5. Still receiving BSOD

Still receiving BSOD: When I play Ark survival I get BSOD and system freezing with no BSOD. In my event logs I see error volmgr events with ID's of 45 and 46 each time I boot or reboot my system. I have tried to resolve it rebooted with event error each time I reboot. I do not have any thing...
  6. BSODs Still?

BSODs Still?: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this. I have an ASUS ROG GL703GS laptop that is getting BSODs. I had some problems throughout the fall and a kind soul helped me sort it out, pointing to the WiFi driver. The problem seem to go away for awhile but now seems to have...
  7. Bsods still...

Bsods still...: I have had 3 bsods after getting my system checked out by the manufacturer, they replaced the SSD but the issues still remain. In the past 3 days i have had 3 bsods, 2 in the same day saying. Two saying WHEA_uncorrectable_error. I have no bsod logs in c:/minidumps after all 3...
  8. Constant BSOD still...

Constant BSOD still...: Hello Microsoft Community. I desperately need some assistance on getting these DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD's taken care of. I have tried everything. I still do not know what is causing these issues. I have posted about them in the past and thought I had a fix to them. But...
  9. Gettting email with strange characters in senders address

in Browsers and Email
    Gettting email with strange characters in senders address: Recently I have been getting many ads in my junk folder from senders with strange characters in their address: Example : The sender's address would be something like ÿÞ* < anyname @anydomain.com> where * could be any letter like V, S or T . The body of the email looks like...
  10. Gettting rid of Edge (and other unwanted defaults)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gettting rid of Edge (and other unwanted defaults): I want defaults: browser - Firefox, PDF - Adobe. Both open with Edge by default. Set the default apps - Win 10 reverted to Edge a week later. Repeated several times with the same result. Same "forceful" return to MS defaults for videos (I have VLC), pictures (I have Office...