Windows 10: Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any...

Discus and support Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My account's age is over 18 years old and I don't have any restrictions on any sites. I've also already visited sites that are labeled as "adult" even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CashCow37, Nov 27, 2021.

1. CashCow37 Win User

Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any...

My account's age is over 18 years old and I don't have any restrictions on any sites. I've also already visited sites that are labeled as "adult" even though it was nothing explicit but a few new files for Skyrim. It also blocks sites like Opera GX and google chrome and other random sites any way I can turn this off.

:)

CashCow37, Nov 27, 2021

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Nov 27, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 27, 2021
  4. willsyjp Win User

Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any...

Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

Thanks for getting back to me

The exact error is

Ask for permission

You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome (Ask by email)

Still not having any luck with suggestions given

Thanks

willsyjp, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any... - Similar Threads - Still given need

2. Showing you don't have permission to view this file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing you don't have permission to view this file: Hi. I am getting the error "It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again" on the Windows explorer while trying to view photos in an internal Local disk D. Even the windows explorer does not show the thumbnails of the images....
  3. Showing you don't have permission to view this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing you don't have permission to view this file: Hi. I am getting the error "It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again" on the Windows explorer while trying to view photos in an internal Local disk D. Even the windows explorer does not show the thumbnails of the images....
  4. What is wrong with the Microsoft Support site? "You don't have permission to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with the Microsoft Support site? "You don't have permission to access...: I tried reaching https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus# to fix an issue relating to my wifi, but only got "You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus" on this server.Reference #18.15017c68.1688618402.57a1cb8" as a response. I...
  5. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  6. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site: Hi.I am the parent and family organiser in my group but I still get the "you will need to ask an adult for permission to use this website" message.How do I stop this. It is really annoying. it is usually when I try to buy something. I have re organised my family group but no...
  7. You will need to ask an adult for permission to use this web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any...: My account's age is over 18 years old and I don't have any restrictions on any sites. I've also already visited sites that are labeled as "adult" even though it was nothing explicit but a few new files for Skyrim. It also blocks sites like Opera GX and google chrome and other...
  9. Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any...

Still given the "you need to ask for permission to view this site" when I don't have any...: My account's age is over 18 years old and I don't have any restrictions on any sites. I've also already visited sites that are labeled as "adult" even though it was nothing explicit but a few new files for Skyrim. It also blocks sites like Opera GX and google chrome and other...
  10. I have given Special permissions to view only a sub folder, I don't want to see the parent...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have given Special permissions to view only a sub folder, I don't want to see the parent...: Basically I want a user to view the subfolder in say example: \\server\parentfolder\subfolder, I don't want them to see the parent folder. User doesn't have access to a drive the parent folder which access is controlled by a group. I want the user to see one folder in that...