Windows 10: Still haven't been offered 21H1

Discus and support Still haven't been offered 21H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm still on 20H2. Weeks ago, I read on another site that 21H1 was released to everyone who actively clicked "Check for updates". Well, not me. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by STRESSED, Jul 14, 2021.

1. STRESSED Win User

Still haven't been offered 21H1

I'm still on 20H2. Weeks ago, I read on another site that 21H1 was released to everyone who actively clicked "Check for updates". Well, not me. It doesn't show. Is it just me?

:)

STRESSED, Jul 14, 2021
  2. Ron S Win User

Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Why haven`t I recieved your answer to my question about inproper work of the Adobe flashplayer ????

Why haven`t I got any answer of yours to my complain of inproper work of Adobe flashplayer (windows 8.1) at my Facebook music?

ZaikaWhiteFluff, Jul 14, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Still haven't been offered 21H1 :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Still haven't been offered 21H1 - Similar Threads - Still haven't been

2. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  3. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  4. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  5. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  6. still not offered Windows 10 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    still not offered Windows 10 21h1: hi there:I am still not offered Windows 10 21h1. I am in Taiwan. My work device has offered it and I installed it. Does it really take this long or should I keep waiting? I know that my device is not blocked from getting it. I was at 2004 and was offered 20h2. Is there a way...
  7. I haven't been able to upgrade Windows in 6 months. 20H2 and now 21H1 consistently fail...

I haven't been able to upgrade Windows in 6 months. 20H2 and now 21H1 consistently fail...: I haven't been able to update windows for nearly 6 months. I've followed multiple support threads on here with no success. I've unplugged all devices from the PC. I've downloaded the the windows installer and ran it locally, tried to run it off of a USB. I've uninstalled my...
  8. I haven't been offered Windows 2004 yet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I haven't been offered Windows 2004 yet: Hi everybody, I hope you are all doing fine and that you're safe out there! So, here's my problem, I haven't been offered Windows 2004 yet and I have that update symbol down right in my taskbar that says that I should update but when I go in my settings and check on the...
  9. Locking threads that haven't been resolved

Locking threads that haven't been resolved: Why do you lock threads? Does MS make you do this when a question can't be answered or MS doesn't want community to be aware of an issue that end users are really upset with like turning off the automatic updates....
  10. Still haven't received KB4056892

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still haven't received KB4056892: I'm running Win10 1709 but KB4056892 has not yet been installed. My PC has been on more often than not over the past several days. I only run Windows Defender, and when I checked just now, the cadca5fe-87d3-4b96-b7fb-a231484277cc registry value was already there and set to 0....