Windows 10: Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019

Discus and support Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Both my PC and Laptop (both Hewlett Packard) have not received the 1809 update even if I manually click Check for Updates. I currently have version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mcd73165, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Mcd73165 Win User

Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019

Both my PC and Laptop (both Hewlett Packard) have not received the 1809 update even if I manually click Check for Updates. I currently have version 1803. Has anyone else still not received this update yet? I know I can download and install it but am apprehensive to do so. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Mark

:)

Mcd73165, Jan 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2019
  3. Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes
    January 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: January 08, 2019

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Adobe Flash Player
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ChakraCore
    • .NET Framework
    • ASP.NET
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Jan 23, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019 - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  3. Still have not received October update (1809). Is that normal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still have not received October update (1809). Is that normal?: Hello! I have a new Acer Aspire laptop with Windows 10 preinstalled. I have installed all updates, and the last installed update is version 1803. System still shows that it is up-to-date. I know that on some devices, version 1809 should have appear later than on others, but...
  4. Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still haven't received 1809 update as of 1/23/2019: Both my PC and Laptop (both Hewlett Packard) have not received the 1809 update even if I manually click Check for Updates. I currently have version 1803. Has anyone else still not received this update yet? I know I can download and install it but am apprehensive to do so....
  5. [Resolved] Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?

[Resolved] Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro: one desktop and one Surface Pro 4. My desktop computer received Windows 10 1809 Update in September and I updated. Everything seems normal and I didn't experience the issues discussed on the Internet. However, my Surface Pro 4...
  6. Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?

Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro: one desktop and one Surface Pro 4. My desktop computer received Windows 10 1809 Update in September and I updated. Everything seems normal and I didn't experience the issues discussed on the Internet. However, my Surface Pro 4...
  7. Still haven't received Windows 10 1809 Update via Windows Update

Still haven't received Windows 10 1809 Update via Windows Update: I still haven't received the new update via Windows Update and I don't want to manually download it from Microsoft. Also, I ran across this article, Windows 10 graphics: Intel unveils new 'modern' drivers for 1809 and beyond | ZDNet, today. Is this why my PC's haven't...
  8. Still haven't received November's big update.

Still haven't received November's big update.: Other machines are all updated but this computer is not seeing it. Thanks SD 33299
  9. Still Haven't Received Fall Update and it's Oct 19th

Still Haven't Received Fall Update and it's Oct 19th: I was under the impression that the new update was coming out on the 17th. I'm still running W10, version 1703. Should I continue waiting or should I manually download it? Thanks...Ed 95936
  10. Still haven't received KB4056892

Still haven't received KB4056892: I'm running Win10 1709 but KB4056892 has not yet been installed. My PC has been on more often than not over the past several days. I only run Windows Defender, and when I checked just now, the cadca5fe-87d3-4b96-b7fb-a231484277cc registry value was already there and set to 0....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 surface