Windows 10: Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

Discus and support Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've read that a lot of people have had problems so I'm not sure if I should update it or not. Any advice? submitted by /u/R_12345678910 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/R_12345678910, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

I've read that a lot of people have had problems so I'm not sure if I should update it or not. Any advice?

submitted by /u/R_12345678910
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/R_12345678910, Oct 14, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Jpv_2020 Win User

Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

windows version 2004 update

After windows version 2004 update, internet is not working - tried all the trouble shooting steps but issue was persisted. Internet started to work only after reverting to previous version 1909

Jpv_2020, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

1. Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I? - Similar Threads - Still haven't updated

2. Still on version 1909: how to force it - or should I?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still on version 1909: how to force it - or should I?: I am still on version 1909. That's despite always getting the message that I am up to date. And I don't recall even ever having an offer to update. [img] Reading around I get the impression this is because MS knows that something (a driver?) on my PC won't survive an update...
  3. Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004: I can't find the option anywhere? submitted by /u/diamondrel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvvzvj/windows_version_is_still_1909_no_option_to_update/
  4. Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version 2004 install crashes - should I wait?: I have Win 10 Pro version 1909. A month or so ago I did several Win updates and also tried to update to Win 10 Version 2004 and got the crash - STOPCODE: system thread exception not handled. I went to safe mode and uninstalled and updated to the latest Intel Video driver....
  5. Should I update to Windows 2004 update?

Should I update to Windows 2004 update?: I have purchased a new laptop and the 2004 update is available for it. I have heard that there were lots of bug. I wanted to know that if it is the time to update or should I wait more....
  6. Should i update into 2004 ??

Should i update into 2004 ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jessieboy21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6jclr/should_i_update_into_2004/
  7. Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update!

Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update!: Its been 3 months still my PC did not get the Windows 10 version 2004 update on my device, can any one please help me to fix this issue and get my device update to Version 2004 update. This is the screenshot for reference. [ATTACH]...
  8. Should I manually update to 2004?

Should I manually update to 2004?: This is mainly to utilise hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling. Ive heard 2004 has quite a few bugs but is it worth updating? submitted by /u/FewCallMeXepher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj8k2a/should_i_manually_update_to_2004/
  9. Still facing issues with version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still facing issues with version 2004: Hi. I am facing major performance and responsiveness issues with the new version. I hope someone could help me decipher what is causing them. Frequently, when i wake up the computer from sleep or hibernate, apps like firefox do not open and windows update fails to check...
  10. Why I haven't receive a notification about the 2004 update?

Why I haven't receive a notification about the 2004 update?: Hy guys, first post on this sub and I have a doubt. I see too many people talking about that and my update verification doens't show me that I have this for install. Is there a problem occurring on a few computers? submitted by /u/FLYING-iPHONE [link] [comments]...