Windows 10: still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution

Discus and support still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Arabic language still exist and can't remove it [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sebastian0599, Sep 12, 2019.

1. still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution

Arabic language still exist and can't remove it still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution 3995bd21-9242-4964-ad92-e4b79f6939fb?upload=true.gif

:)

sebastian0599, Sep 12, 2019
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Sep 12, 2019
  3. NetanelB Win User
    Each time I rebooted Arabic language is automatically added

I have Lumia 635, since I've added Hebrew to the settings Arabic language is added automatically with without I want it so I have 3 languages EN/HE/Arabic.

Removing Arabic from the setting menu is helping just until I'm rebooting the phone then it is added automatically.

How can I remove the language permanently?

-Netanel

NetanelB, Sep 12, 2019
  4. still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution

1. still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution - Similar Threads - still having Arabic

2. Problem with arabic language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  3. Problem with arabic language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with arabic language: Hello allI just installed windows 11 23H2 adguard versionAnd after finishing the installation I added arabic Egypt language and I done every setting in control panel with arabic languageBut there is a problemIf I tried old notepad file with arabic text on it it appears with...
  4. Arabic language problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  5. Arabic language problem

Arabic language problem: Hello ,I have installed Arabic pack language on my laptop,windows 10 pro,but the programs that require this language won't open.How do i resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-language-problem/806174af-6e7e-4407-b1e2-d534a19454b9
  6. Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and I added the Arabic language pack from the region settings. I can now type in Arabic just fine, but when I type in numbers, the numbers show in English. I attempted this on 3 different browsers Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and on 3 different websites...
  7. Issues with Arabic Language Pack

Issues with Arabic Language Pack: So, I downloaded the Arabic LP for Arabic class, just for occasional use, however immediately after downloading it, the entire computer decided that Arabic was the main language it wanted to use, even after switching to English. On boot up, my computer says it is in French,...
  8. Paid but still have ads!!

Paid but still have ads!!: I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?...
  9. MSN language changed to Arabic

MSN language changed to Arabic: Would like some kind of help I'm in Tripoli Libya and my laptop changed MSN language by it self into Arabic I need it in English. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-language-changed-to-arabic/13bba970-1673-4411-bbe6-cf7206e48d94
  10. Language Won't Change Despite Changing Settings

Language Won't Change Despite Changing Settings: I realise this question has been asked before but after going through multiple different versions of the same questions and doing everything that the answers suggested I still cannot change the language completely. When I was in South America a few years ago I signed up for...