Windows 10: Still having problems with many applications after loading Windows 10 v1903 and the August...

Discus and support Still having problems with many applications after loading Windows 10 v1903 and the August... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have version 1903 of Windows 10 and the 8/30/19 patch. Unfortunately I waited too long to use the restore option to go back before the initial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MVP60, Sep 1, 2019.

1. MVP60 Win User

Still having problems with many applications after loading Windows 10 v1903 and the August...

I have version 1903 of Windows 10 and the 8/30/19 patch. Unfortunately I waited too long to use the restore option to go back before the initial version of 1903 was loaded. I am still having problems opening the vast majority of the applications on my PC. I was hoping the 8/30 patch would do the trick but no luck. Suggestions?

Note I listed the calendar as the app problem but really it is more than 50% of my apps will not open.

:)

MVP60, Sep 1, 2019

2. problem updating to Windows 10 v1903

Hello,

I recommend you to upgrade to V1903 via ISO file.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[GUIDE] How To Upgrade To Windows 10 Using ISO File

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Still having problems with many applications after loading Windows 10 v1903 and the August...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Still having problems with many applications after loading Windows 10 v1903 and the August... - Similar Threads - Still having problems

2. Many problems with windows I'm having.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many problems with windows I'm having.: Hello! I have many problems with windows lately. My device is unable to do tasks and cant open them. All problems include:.resetting pc both including and not including files being deleted.My Microsoft store not showing.Apps unable to open apps include all Microsoft apps...
  3. Many problems with windows I'm having.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Many problems with windows I'm having.: Hello! I have many problems with windows lately. My device is unable to do tasks and cant open them. All problems include:.resetting pc both including and not including files being deleted.My Microsoft store not showing.Apps unable to open apps include all Microsoft apps...
  4. Many problems with windows I'm having.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  6. Still getting "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" after many many fixes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still getting "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" after many many fixes: Let me preface this with the fact that my brother built this PC about 7 years ago and tbh we havent upgraded many parts of it since the first build. However, it hasnt been crashing this much before. Lately we've been getting the kernel security check failure BSOD quite a...
  7. KB4497165 Intel microcode updates for Windows 10 v1903 - August 29

in Windows 10 News
    KB4497165 Intel microcode updates for Windows 10 v1903 - August 29: KB4497165: Intel microcode updates Applies to: Windows Server version 1903, Windows 10 version 1903 Summary Recent Changes Intel Microcode updates for the following products (CPUs) have been revised. We recommend that you install this update: Valley View Cherry View...
  8. Windows insider problem after update to v1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows insider problem after update to v1903: After I updated to windows 10 v1903, I cannot select "Skip ahead" in windows insider. very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-problem-after-update-to-v1903/3b31771d-17c3-4811-a387-c6a83c8a8e22
  9. problem updating to Windows 10 v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem updating to Windows 10 v1903: I've currently October update v1809 installed on my laptop. two days ago, I got to know that there is a new update available named "feature update v1903". I've downloaded it till 99% but there was a message saying "there was a problem installing the update, please restart and...
  10. Many many Windows 10 problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many many Windows 10 problems: Windows 10 being hands down the worst OS I've ever had the displeasure of using, with no signs of improving, it is giving me a plethora of different critical problems with never any indication of what the causes are (previous versions were much more stable, but when errors...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this page is having a problem loading