Windows 10: Still having problems with MSC

Discus and support Still having problems with MSC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrypc1, Sep 18, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Still having problems with MSC

I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6 times and it goes through the act of starting and then fades away then on the 6TH time it will stay open and I can play as many times as I like .and then X it out. Very Strange

:)

jerrypc1, Sep 18, 2015

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped working Windows 10

MSC has stopped working. I re-installed MSC, but have the same problem. when I try to start the program, the screen flashes and no MSC.

James F_888, Sep 18, 2015
  3. timmygav Win User
    windows 10 where has Microsoft Solitaire Collection gone?

Thanks for your reply. The problem is solely with the Microsoft Solitaire collection (MSC). I also Have Norton Antivirus.

I disabled my antivirus, then I followed the link support. It didn't work.

When I try to download the MSC it just tells me that it is already installed on my computer, then after a little while it tells me that it is embarrassed that it cannot find it.

So still no answer to the problem.

How do I try to uninstall MSC (since it is supposedly installed), though I too can't find it.

timmygav, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

Still having problems with MSC

1. Still having problems with MSC - Similar Threads - Still having problems

2. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  3. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  4. Restoring to Factory Image but still have problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring to Factory Image but still have problems: My Dell laptop had been so slow and had some problems so that a technician restore it using factory image restore. However, after the attempt, other problems emerge. The laptop stopped so many times asking for restarting and appear the stop code. So we decided to restore...
  5. About installing Msc Liscensing for Adams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About installing Msc Liscensing for Adams: I am facing problem with installing msc_licensing_11.13.3_windows64.exe file though I was performing a day earlier. I just wanted to upgrade the version and uninstalled 2018 version to download 2019 one and got the problem. First I used the same MSC licensing file which I...
  6. windows cannot find msc

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows cannot find msc: There is a problem. 0x80002034 or maybe the last digit is a 2 ??? I cannot activate System Restore nor backup my System Windows 10 Pro 64 bit The system worked for almost a year and now it has a malfunction. Please advise...
  7. Still having Wifi connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Still having Wifi connection problems: This is a follow up on my old inquiry here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-dns-server-not-found/23b4edd9-43cf-4b98-bbf1-3cafa060d08e My laptop is an ASUS GL502VMK which uses an intel AC-8260 wifi adapter. I got tired of this issue....
  8. Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

Pinning .msc Items to "Start".: Ok so, I know that I can right click on something in the Start Menu and click "Pin To Start". . . Is there any possible way that I could pin "gpedit.msc" to Start? 136694
  9. Will the problem still be there?

Will the problem still be there?: I have a computer that I can't login to Xbox live, and the service.msc is messed up, and downloading stuff from the windows store won't work, I'm going to buy a new computer soon, I've bought a paid app in the Windows store, when I login to the account that the messed up...
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226