Windows 10: still having update issues

Discus and support still having update issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just activated my windows and my quality updates keep failing thought if I activated it might fix the issue should I try a clean install I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aarongoesha, Mar 19, 2019.

1. still having update issues

I just activated my windows and my quality updates keep failing thought if I activated it might fix the issue should I try a clean install I've tried windows update troubleshooting steps with no success

:)

aarongoesha, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 19, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond still having update issues :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 19, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

still having update issues

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

still having update issues

1. still having update issues - Similar Threads - still having update

2. I am STILL having the issue with Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am STILL having the issue with Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: - - it's been months for MS to fix this. How much longer do you need...how many users need to I.D. this problem? I am a home user and count on YOU to do the scripts, et all. THANK YOU. How soon???...
  3. remote desktop still having issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remote desktop still having issues: case #1055631526 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-still-having-issues/95fca64e-6e3d-454d-9013-4165f0ecd6a9
  4. remote desktop still having issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop still having issues: case #1055631526 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-still-having-issues/95fca64e-6e3d-454d-9013-4165f0ecd6a9
  5. remote desktop still having issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows still having issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows still having issues: Recently I bought a new 1TB ssd drive because my windows on my old ssd had bsod and corrupted files that couldn’t be repaired automatically and I have reinstalled windows multiple times on the ssd drive so i thought lets just get a new one and I wanted more storage anyway I...
  7. Windows still having issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows still having issues: Recently I bought a new 1TB ssd drive because my windows on my old ssd had bsod and corrupted files that couldn’t be repaired automatically and I have reinstalled windows multiple times on the ssd drive so i thought lets just get a new one and I wanted more storage anyway I...
  8. Still having audio issues even after the june update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still having audio issues even after the june update: So, even after the june update, there's still major audio glitches, causing major audio pixellation. Yes, I have realtek drivers. I am using a bluetooth headset, and in the may update, it was known to cause issues with realtek drivers, and with anything bluetooth. So, this...
  9. Still having issues with Update orchestrator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Still having issues with Update orchestrator: Windows Update orchestrator is constantly waking me up after I put my computer to sleep. I tried to turn of updates through instructions from another user, but my computer still woke from sleep. I also tried to use task scheduler to keep it from waking my computer, but the...
  10. Still having update issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still having update issues: Very cool. Thanks for posting your results and solution. If you could mark thread solved it will help others find it.