Windows 10: Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update!

Discus and support Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Its been 3 months still my PC did not get the Windows 10 version 2004 update on my device, can any one please help me to fix this issue and get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Govind Deepak Kumar, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update!

Its been 3 months still my PC did not get the Windows 10 version 2004 update on my device, can any one please help me to fix this

issue and get my device update to Version 2004 update.

This is the screenshot for reference.

Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update! 4c892167-c01b-465b-90d5-6cc20197cabb?upload=true.png

:)

Govind Deepak Kumar, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

How to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

I presume the total absence of any tiles is your personal choice, as is removing the Search, Cortana and TaskView icons from the task bar. Seems you are a minimalist. Not my style, but I'll respect your choice.

You link definitely shows the Start, there's no doubt because on the left it includes the power button, a user icon, etc. but it doesn't show the All apps list as your 1909 screenshot does. This lack of an All apps list in your 2004 could be explained by turning off 'Show apps list in Start menu' in Personalization > Start. But that is not the case in your link, if it were there would be three icons at the top left of Start (the 3rd will show the All apps list). But yours has just the one icon, meaning that the All apps list should be displayed already. Here I show how that looks in 2004, first without the All apps list, them with.

Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update! [​IMG]

What appear to be happening is that Search that is appearing on the Start menu on top of the All apps list. Now there is no setting provided by MS to make Search appear on Start, but there is in third-part apps such as Classic Shell or Open Shell. Do you have one of those installed?

Whatever the problem is, it is definitely this Search box (minimalist again, everything turned off except Top apps) you are seeing as a part of Start. How it got put there seems unique to your system, but it's not any setting MS offers (or would have changed in the 2004 upgrade) that has done this.

Bree, Aug 7, 2020
  3. badrobot Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

No one should ever worry about any issues with the Windows update if you take this one extra step...

badrobot, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update!

Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update!

1. Still i did not get Windows 10, version 2004 update! - Similar Threads - Still did version

2. Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!: Dear Microsoft, I am one of those waiting for the Windows 10 2004 update. I can't get it because of the Conexant Audio issue. Now, it's nearly a year on and it's not been fixed. I'm a developer since Windows was born that needs to keep up to date with the latest. So,...
  3. Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004: I can't find the option anywhere? submitted by /u/diamondrel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvvzvj/windows_version_is_still_1909_no_option_to_update/
  4. I still cannot get the 1909 to 2004 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I still cannot get the 1909 to 2004 update: Well, after three times or more I still cannot get the 1909 to 2004 update my wife's Dell laptop so she will just stick with what works. By the time M$ figures out how her PC will have to be pitched out and she gets a MAC. Yeah, I have tried almost every stupid suggestion...
  5. Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?: I've read that a lot of people have had problems so I'm not sure if I should update it or not. Any advice? submitted by /u/R_12345678910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbber3/still_havent_updated_to_version_2004_should_i/
  6. What exactly will I get if I update to Windows 10, version 2004?

What exactly will I get if I update to Windows 10, version 2004?: I did this once on my older machine and then it could no longer recognize my 5G network. So I'm a little leery. Plus is literally not one word on why I would update to this version, what its features are, etc....
  7. Recent Windows 10 Version 2004 still not right

Recent Windows 10 Version 2004 still not right: I have an older desktop PC that ran the Windows 7 Professional OS, which I upgraded to all Windows 10 versions, from the first issue through Version 1909, without any problems. I kept receiving the familiar "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way...", and had to wait...
  8. My Windows 10 version 1909 did not update to 2004

My Windows 10 version 1909 did not update to 2004: My Widows 10 Laptop version 1909 Latest Updated giving error "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" while I update it through settings or Windows update tool. Officially windows gives update option but when I update, it gave above error. I tried many solutions but...
  9. Still did not get May update !!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still did not get May update !!: I tried many times to press on the button "check for updates" but I get that i have latest updates !! version 1809 . is that normal and I should wait ? also a friend just told me couple of days that he get it !! 134210
  10. Still did not get May update !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Still did not get May update !!: I tried many times to press on the button "check for updates" but I get that i have latest updates !! version 1809 . is that normal and I should wait ? also a friend just told me couple of days that he get it !! 134210