Windows 10: Still Need assistance

Discus and support Still Need assistance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Had another thread started and now nobody is replying back on it so Im hoping to get some answers on my Issue by starting another one. The following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DMAdkins84, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Still Need assistance

Had another thread started and now nobody is replying back on it so Im hoping to get some answers on my Issue by starting another one. The following is copied and pasted from the original post:

I have a custom built PC and since Day 1 I have had issues with BSOD's. Usually this happens while playing a game, but has happened just sitting idle. I am not a PC technical guy but I need some help to fix this issue. I never get a specific fault in the Bluescreen, but the Bluescreen Viewer point to ntoskrnl.exe as the culprit but in my research its never the actual fault.

The Following are the BSOD's I am getting:

Security Kernel Check Failure (Most Frequent)

System Service Exemption

IQRL not Less or Equal

The Build Is as Follows:

Asus Prime Z390-A

Intel I7-8700

32 GB Corsair Ram

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

Corsair MP510 SSD

Windows 10 Pro 1903

Following has already been done:

Reinstalled Win 10 multiple times

Uninstalled and reinstalled Graphics Drivers

Updated all drivers that needed updated (done by going thru device manager one at a time)

chkdsk, memtest, sfc, to name a few

Tried different ram, both amount and brand

3 Different HD's, both brand and SSHD, SSD, and Standard HD

Updates to the information include all hardware has been swapped out for new hardware (even though it was all new 3 months ago) except for the CPU

New Hardware is

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

MSI Geforce 2070

Corsair 32 GB Ram

Corsair MP510 SSD

Intel i7-8700

Win 10 Pro 1903

:)

DMAdkins84, Sep 1, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

Still Need assistance 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

Still Need assistance

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Still Need assistance [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Still Need assistance

1. Still Need assistance - Similar Threads - Still Need assistance

2. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  3. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  4. Need assistance with BSoDs.

Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  5. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. In need of dire assistance

In need of dire assistance: Okay so I been putting it off for about a month or two but I just want to resolve it and be done with it. I really want to get my integrity memory turned back on, but this usb2ser.sys is preventing it from working and I don't even know where to locate it on a windows 11 file...
  8. Assistance needed please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assistance needed please: So I finally took the plunge and brought a new laptop, yay so happy. I see that I can link to a wireless display and have a Hisense TV that has the anyview cast feature. I have managed to get it to connect but when it does, it just gives me a blank screen on the TV. I have...
  9. Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  10. Computer Assistance needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Assistance needed: My Laptop: OS: Win 10 home 64x Bit I think I have 8gb of DDRM (i think that it, or DDIM, can't remember) Ram. My graphics card is supposed to be Nvidia but i looked mine up with a diagnostics software and said it had 1gb of graphics memory. My CPU processer is...