Windows 10: Still Need help with the camera

Discus and support Still Need help with the camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i went to the bios thing and downloaded literally everything i could, restarted my computer and my camera still wont work. and my icon in den=vice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauraY1, Nov 24, 2018.

1. LauraY1 Win User

Still Need help with the camera

so i went to the bios thing and downloaded literally everything i could, restarted my computer and my camera still wont work. and my icon in den=vice manager is gone. please help me get the icon back. the icon does NOT come back after reboot. please do not ask me to uninstall the camera since i dont know how to bring the camera icon back. or if anyone is willing to call me i will send you my number so its easier to talk

:)

LauraY1, Nov 24, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Still Need help with the camera

Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Still Need help with the camera

1. Still Need help with the camera - Similar Threads - Still Need help

2. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  3. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  4. still need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    still need help.: i still hadn't fixed this unmountable boot volume. after it disappear it shows the recovery page thing with your pc couldn't start properly. pressing enter to try again doesn't work and i don't know what to do :( submitted by /u/oofoofoof333 [link] [comments]...
  5. still need help

still need help: i have no idea what the hell i am doing im trying to follow the steps to upgrade to windows 10 (i have 7 rn) and i keep getting errors what do i do? submitted by /u/oohaboogaaaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip4wam/still_need_help/
  6. Need help installing camera drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help installing camera drivers: I have a desktop which does not have a built in webcam like a laptop does. I brought this plug and play camera and my desktop cannot find it. I figured out that I do not have a camera driver installed in my device manager. I just need to install the drivers so the computer...
  7. Need help installing camera drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help installing camera drivers.: Hi, so I just bought an Acer Helios Predator 300 last March and this week my camera has been turning on and off. I found a solution to it is just to not tilt the monitor too much. Just yesterday I woke up and booted my laptop, tried to join a google meeting but the camera...
  8. Still need help with issues

Still need help with issues: critical_process_died error I’ve tried system restoring and a full reset back to factory settings and both failed. I have the iso image on a flash drive, BUT i cannot boot up to even the sign in screen without getting this blue screen of death. Opening cmd prompt and using...
  9. Need help troubleshooting camera roll corruption.

Need help troubleshooting camera roll corruption.: So I recently encountered an error in my pc where all of my photos and files have been (what I assume) corrupted. Even when I got into the camera app the live playback from my camera has corruption effect where everything is very bright blue and white. Despite this when I use...
  10. Camera isn't working, Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera isn't working, Need help: On my friends laptop fusion5 lapbook T50, and its running windows 10 on it. Her camera comes up with the error code "0xa00f4243" and wants to close other apps that is using the camera. No other apps are using the camera, what would you recommend?...