Windows 10: Still no 2004 availability on two systems - can I do anything?

Discus and support Still no 2004 availability on two systems - can I do anything? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My wife's Lenovo 730 got the 2004 upgrade weeks ago. My Lenovo T560 still doesn't quality for that upgrade. Nor does my ASUS X570 Strix-E and AMD 3900x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by x509, Oct 8, 2020.

1. x509 Win User

Still no 2004 availability on two systems - can I do anything?

My wife's Lenovo 730 got the 2004 upgrade weeks ago. My Lenovo T560 still doesn't quality for that upgrade. Nor does my ASUS X570 Strix-E and AMD 3900x homebuilt system.

Is there anything I can do so that these two systems can qualify? I don't want for force an upgrade because I'm afraid i might break something.

:)

x509, Oct 8, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 8, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Still no 2004 availability on two systems - can I do anything?

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Still no 2004 availability on two systems - can I do anything?

1. Still no 2004 availability on two systems - can I do anything? - Similar Threads - Still 2004 availability

2. is there anything i can do to fix this bugcheck BSOD ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anything i can do to fix this bugcheck BSOD ?: Laptop goes bsod at random times occasionally. System error at event viewers says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffa88eb9d22000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff802e9312688. A dump was saved in:...
  3. is there anything i can do to fix this bugcheck BSOD ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there anything i can do to fix this bugcheck BSOD ?: Laptop goes bsod at random times occasionally. System error at event viewers says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffa88eb9d22000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff802e9312688. A dump was saved in:...
  4. Is there anything I can do to solve this screen problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there anything I can do to solve this screen problem?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hi there My Samsung NP355E7C-S09DE notebook has served me faithfully and has acquired very high mileage thru daily use since Jan. 2013. Earlier today though, after using it at home, I went to another place, turned it on them as I was using it, thought...
  5. Windows 10 2004 still not available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 still not available: I have a ZBOOK 15 G4, running a clean-installed Win10 1909. In addition, it is upgraded with a Samsung 970 PRO SSD. The May update is still not avaiblible to me. What could be blocking this? Still the SSD issue or the audio drivers, as listed here? Should I wait still or...
  6. Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?

Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?: My Windows Store is completely bricked. I couldn't download anything from the store, so after a lot of different solutions, a Microsoft official post suggested wsreset.exe. After that, my Store will "blink" after double-clicking it. It pops up and then immediately closes out....
  7. Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?

in Cortana
    Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?: The forums are full of people pointing out that Cortana is no longer capable of performing any tasks whatsoever other than stating "I can't help you with that' and, bizarrely, searching bing as though it thinks that "book an appointment for 2pm" means "please search the...
  8. Can I do anything to save my battery?

Can I do anything to save my battery?: [ATTACH] So I've been having issues with batter capacity since around February. It started shutting down around 25% (Maybe an hour and a half at most?) around the beginning of February, then started shutting down at 45-50% (about 30-40 minutes) in the middle of the month....
  9. I literally can do anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally can do anything.: How do i recover my files if literally every file is deleted to the point where not even Microsoft edge or anything works ._. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-literally-can-do-anything/a5140cbe-dd25-43d4-aebe-009e2e0db5a8"
  10. How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available: Hello *Smile In my Windows 10 Home I have applied the following Registry modification in order to disable (and remove?) OneDrive: [img] The only visible change is that OneDrive has disappeared from the navigation pane of my File Explorer. I have never ever used...