Windows 10: Still no snooze in email! Alternatives?

Discus and support Still no snooze in email! Alternatives? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I still can't believe Windows 10 email does not do snooze. Every alternative is expensive... Is there any hope? I use gmail but I don't like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/distearth, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Still no snooze in email! Alternatives?

I still can't believe Windows 10 email does not do snooze. Every alternative is expensive... Is there any hope?

I use gmail but I don't like the browser experience and it just doesn't work right with my work and home accounts when I click a link for email actions.

submitted by /u/distearth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/distearth, Oct 29, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Calendar snooze choises

Customizing Snooze time is beyond system limitations.

To further improve the service, give us your feedback by following the steps below:

• Check this
      link
      out, and click on the blue button that says "Send feedback to Microsoft".

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Mustang Win User
    Best alternative desktop email client

Currently using Win Live Mail 2013 on desktop, but very buggy.

Have tried Mail app in Win 10 but not as comprehensive as WinLiveMail

Any suggestions for alternative stand alone desktop email client? Still no snooze in email! Alternatives? :)

Mustang, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Still no snooze in email! Alternatives?

Alternative email apps for WP8

You can only send email from your own domain on windows phone if you set up a separate and unique email account.

The POP3 email settings on a windows phone allow you to set the following intervals for retrieving email automatically:

• every 15 minutes
    • every 30 minutes
    • hourly
    • every 2 hours
    • manually
    There isn't a way to sync between a windows phone mail app and outlook.com

There is no alternative mail app that you can get to use on windows phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Still no snooze in email! Alternatives?

1. Still no snooze in email! Alternatives? - Similar Threads - Still snooze email

2. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Account recovery, any alternatives: I attempted to recover an account of mine, but the process asked questions of previous passwords I used, emails I sent and subject lines for those emails. The account was made many years ago and I do not have the records for the pw anywhere or any information related to the...
  3. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Account recovery, any alternatives: I attempted to recover an account of mine, but the process asked questions of previous passwords I used, emails I sent and subject lines for those emails. The account was made many years ago and I do not have the records for the pw anywhere or any information related to the...
  4. Email Account recovery, any alternatives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unknown Alternate email Address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Alternate email Address: Hi,- I recently purchased a new Lenovo Thinkbook laptop- I updated Windows 10 which prompted me to reset the laptop.- Upon resetting I was taken to a screen requesting my Bit Locker recovery key, which I do not know- I logged into my Microsoft Account on another computer and...
  6. Calendar snooze choises

Calendar snooze choises: So, it's been at least 5 years since a request for help do change default snooze time for Windows 10 built-in Caledar app and nothing changed apparently. Is there a way to personalize the snooze-time options? Currently it's limited to: 5 min 15 min 1 hour 4 hours 1 day...
  7. Alternate email account for MS troubles

in Browsers and Email
    Alternate email account for MS troubles: I've had trouble with my Thunderbird email client not being able to receive messages from my POP email account starting November 25*. Fed up, I went to the websites of a few businesses I visit and changed my email from <username>@verizon.net to <username>@email.com and had...
  8. Alternate email

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Alternate email: Hi, I am trying to delete my alternate email on my Microsoft account because i want to change my security info but i cant cause the alternate email is not even real, i dont even remember adding it but i cant change my info and i cant receive a code cause the email address...
  9. Snooze alarm

Snooze alarm: 1. Snooze alarm is not working correctly. It comes up when it is suppose to. I click on the snooze time. But, it does not go off again. 2. When that alarm pops up, almost immediately, I get another pop up snooze alarm box. I have only one alarm set and I am getting 2...
  10. Forgot the Alternate Email Address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot the Alternate Email Address: Hi, I have an alternate email address from 5+ years ago in my account for when Microsoft needed to send me security codes for it to confirm my identity. My problem is that I forgot my alternate email address and when I tried to changed it, Microsoft tells me that now I need...