Windows 10: Still not getting V2004 Update - Should I be worried?

Discus and support Still not getting V2004 Update - Should I be worried? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Just as the title says, my laptop still hasn't received the 204 update. I continue to get the message that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gator5000e, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Still not getting V2004 Update - Should I be worried?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Just as the title says, my laptop still hasn't received the 204 update. I continue to get the message that says "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once its ready for your device, youll see the update available on this page." I have no idea what is preventing my machine from getting the update.

Should I be concerned? I was updated to 1909 in November of 2019. And I received a bunch of Office and Security updates yesterday. But no 2004. Is it taking this long to get the update out to everyone or is there something on my laptop preventing the update?

Thanks for any thoughts.

:)

Gator5000e, Aug 13, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Still not getting V2004 Update - Should I be worried?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Still not getting V2004 Update - Should I be worried?

1. Still not getting V2004 Update - Should I be worried? - Similar Threads - Still getting V2004

2. should i be worried?(WindowsDefender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    should i be worried?(WindowsDefender): Bevore goint to eat i started a fulls security scan, shortly after when i came back, normaly it takes about an hour, what now confuses me is that the antimalwareexecutable takes 16% of my cpu, and no scan is running, does anyone know what is happening? submitted by...
  3. Should I Be Worried

Should I Be Worried: I enabled memory integrity in Microsoft defender, then I restarted my pc to enable it but then when I booted it up Microsoft said it had blocked something, should I be worried? P.S I cant find the notification again so I don't know what it is. submitted by /u/Totogogo505...
  4. Should i be worried?

Should i be worried?: Apologies for bad English, So,some month ago I accidentally downloaded a virus on my windows 10 PC and i got rid of it after some times,but today I noticed that my PC had an app called Walliant on it,I googled the name and i learned that there is a virus version of this app...
  5. Should I worry ?

Should I worry ?: Processing img gcbd5uhlh3361... submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6dipi/should_i_worry/
  6. Should I worry?

Should I worry?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lannisterprince [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1j4jk/should_i_worry/
  7. Should I be worries?

Should I be worries?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexanHugh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5i3i0/should_i_be_worries/
  8. Uhh... Should I be worried?

Uhh... Should I be worried?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NebulaSW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwv6we/uhh_should_i_be_worried/
  9. Should I be worried?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I be worried?: On to my desktop computer's display has appeared an odd icon. It is grey tone, size as start menu icons, crossed speaker picture in center. Can not capture it by printscreen key or picture scrab tool. It is left side of screen and moves vertically three steps up and down. I...
  10. I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?: I have read many, many problems encountered by users after 1803 was applied to their system. In fact there are web sites devoted to 'common problems after installing v1803' I can see mine will be applied when I next re-start. Should I be concerned? Your thoughts? 110574