Windows 10: still not offered Windows 10 21h1

Discus and support still not offered Windows 10 21h1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi there:I am still not offered Windows 10 21h1. I am in Taiwan. My work device has offered it and I installed it. Does it really take this long or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulPChou, Jun 1, 2021.

1. PaulPChou Win User

still not offered Windows 10 21h1

hi there:I am still not offered Windows 10 21h1. I am in Taiwan. My work device has offered it and I installed it. Does it really take this long or should I keep waiting? I know that my device is not blocked from getting it. I was at 2004 and was offered 20h2. Is there a way to let the Windows 10 team know about this?

:)

PaulPChou, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. still not offered Windows 10 21h1 - Similar Threads - still offered 21h1

2. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  3. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  4. Still haven't been offered 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still haven't been offered 21H1: I'm still on 20H2. Weeks ago, I read on another site that 21H1 was released to everyone who actively clicked "Check for updates". Well, not me. It doesn't show. Is it just me? 182499
  5. Windows 10 21H1 still not showing in Windows Update

Windows 10 21H1 still not showing in Windows Update: It's July, and on my PC Windows 10 21H1 still isn't showing in Windows Update on my desktop PC. Should I be worried? Should I try using the Media Creation Tool? For what reason why I would not get the update? Here are my specs:Gigabyte Z370 HD3PIntel Core i5-8600K16GB RAMMSI...
  6. Windows 10 offer

Windows 10 offer: My laptop is 10 years old as is ipad. I started receiving messages from microsoft that laptop will seize to function almost a year ago, now im receiving messages to upgrade to windows 10 for $99:00, is this for real or a scam, has shut down my printer as of last week but...
  7. Windows 10 free upgrade offer is still valid and it’s not going away

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade offer is still valid and it’s not going away: Microsoft officially concluded its free Windows 10 upgrade program in 2016, but you can still get a free copy of Windows 10 if you meet the requirements. You may not think you qualify for a free upgrade, but according to our testing and user reports, Windows 10 is still free...
  8. Windows 10 2004 still not offered ,its Nov 2020 end

Windows 10 2004 still not offered ,its Nov 2020 end: Windows 10 2004 still not offered ,its Nov 2020 end, i have i7 2nd gen cpu ,7 yrs old pc with asus motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-still-not-offered-its-nov-2020-end/6035f8dd-fbd5-4eb7-8e60-85a747b89191
  9. Windows 10 free upgrade offer still works for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade offer still works for some users: Microsoft has ended the free upgrades to Windows 10, but users are reporting that they can still install the OS for free on a PC running a genuine license of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. According to reports, you can claim a free digital entitlement of Windows 10 and upgrade to...
  10. Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates: An option to buy it will, however, be available Microsoft has a goal of bringing Windows 10 on 1 billion devices by 2017, and there's no doubt that the number one priority right now in Redmond is to upgrade as many Windows 7 users as possible. But one of the biggest...