Windows 10: Still Not Offered Windows 11

Discus and support Still Not Offered Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sameer Ahmed1, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Still Not Offered Windows 11

My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I am on a work account so can't upgrade manually. Any suggestion...

:)

Sameer Ahmed1, Aug 10, 2022
  2. wiganken Win User

Windows 11 compatible but not even offered 21H2??

I have an HP desktop PC and a DELL laptop and both are suitable for Windows 11 although it has not been offered as yet. Both machines have received the latest Windows updates and are on Windows 10 version 21H1 build 1288.

1. I am not interested in upgrading to Windows 11 but, if the machines are suitable for Windows 11, why aren’t my machines being offered the upgrade to version 21H2?
    2. Are there issues with 21H2 that caused Microsoft to put an upgrade block on it?
    3. I am happy with version 21H1 and I assume I will not be offered the upgrade to Windows 11 until version 21H2 is installed. Am I right in this assumption?
    Thanks.

wiganken, Aug 10, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Still Not Offered Windows 11

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Still Not Offered Windows 11

1. Still Not Offered Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Still Offered

2. How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...: Greetings,Security is a huge concern for any PC operation whether for home or business. With Windows 10 being the best operating system that Microsoft has ever created set to end support updates on October 14, 2025 is there anything that Microsoft customers can do to convince...
  3. How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...: Greetings,Security is a huge concern for any PC operation whether for home or business. With Windows 10 being the best operating system that Microsoft has ever created set to end support updates on October 14, 2025 is there anything that Microsoft customers can do to convince...
  4. How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Question: Does Microsoft still offer buying Wi-Fi in the Seattle area, at least? Wednesday,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Does Microsoft still offer buying Wi-Fi in the Seattle area, at least? Wednesday,...: If not, that’s yet another way I would have been very glad to be Microsoft’s paying customer like Encarta & 2 TB Microsoft 365 Personal! I’ll wait at least 3 years after Windows 12 comes out before upgrading to it....
  6. Question: Does Microsoft still offer buying Wi-Fi in the Seattle area, at least? Wednesday,...

Question: Does Microsoft still offer buying Wi-Fi in the Seattle area, at least? Wednesday,...: If not, that’s yet another way I would have been very glad to be Microsoft’s paying customer like Encarta & 2 TB Microsoft 365 Personal! I’ll wait at least 3 years after Windows 12 comes out before upgrading to it....
  7. Win 11 22H2 still not offered to my computer

Win 11 22H2 still not offered to my computer: I've checked a couple of places in the registry to confirm my machine is a go, and it is. Nothing complicated on the machine either. Have run W Update troubleshooter a number of times, and still no upgrade offered. The cumulative upgrades an other things still show up....
  8. Win 11 22H2 still not offered to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 22H2 still not offered to my computer: I've checked a couple of places in the registry to confirm my machine is a go, and it is. Nothing complicated on the machine either. Have run W Update troubleshooter a number of times, and still no upgrade offered. The cumulative upgrades an other things still show up....
  9. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  10. PC compatible for Windows 11, but still not offered update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC compatible for Windows 11, but still not offered update: Hi, I understand Windows 11 is being rolled out to different people at different times, since Oct 2021. It's now May 2022, my PC is compatible for the update as shown by PC Health checker and 'WhyNotWin11', and I still haven't received any notification through Windows Update...