Windows 10: Still not yet solved...

Discus and support Still not yet solved... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-not-yet-solved/710c8ce4-9caf-49b0-b190-254b30823346 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenjiCheng2001, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Still not yet solved...

Help... Still not yet solved... 9bd975a2-c38c-421f-8878-d7f9cc82d3cd?upload=true.png

:)

KenjiCheng2001, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Cerawy Win User

My nvidia calibration wont load

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Jun 22, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

I think one of this suggestions may solve your problem, but try first with the powershell command. let it run overnight. If no result, then continue with the next steps ...

zinou, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Still not yet solved...

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Still not yet solved...

1. Still not yet solved... - Similar Threads - Still yet solved

2. The problem isn't solved yet dave

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem isn't solved yet dave: Hello Dave . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-problem-isnt-solved-yet-dave/8b45fff1-efa5-4658-8b31-109b5f83588a
  3. The problem isn't solved yet dave

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The problem isn't solved yet dave: Hello Dave . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-problem-isnt-solved-yet-dave/8b45fff1-efa5-4658-8b31-109b5f83588a
  4. The problem isn't solved yet dave

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Update Paused and yet it still runs???

Windows Update Paused and yet it still runs???: Dear "experts",Jim Tsetsos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-paused-and-yet-it-still-runs/f6195024-1ab6-4014-9fb6-44d217993b50 is absolutely right. What do you think you are offering here? Are you not able to provide a reasonably stable...
  6. Windows Update Paused and yet it still runs???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Paused and yet it still runs???: Hi All,I've recently had some issues with windows update, continuously running, I re-installed 21H1 Update which resolved the problem - though after a day windows update is now firing off again!!! GRRRRRRRRRRI even have my windows update paused for 7 days and yet it still...
  7. Windows Update Paused and yet it still runs???

Windows Update Paused and yet it still runs???: Hi All,I've recently had some issues with windows update, continuously running, I re-installed 21H1 Update which resolved the problem - though after a day windows update is now firing off again!!! GRRRRRRRRRRI even have my windows update paused for 7 days and yet it still...
  8. Windows Update Paused and yet it still runs???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is the SSD defrag.exe bug solved yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the SSD defrag.exe bug solved yet?: About a month ago the news appeared that with 2004 feature update Windows 10 got gimped to the point when it defragments SSDs instead of just trimming them. I've still not seen any response from MS nor was this mentioned in patch notes. Has this been fixed silently or are...
  10. Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has Microsoft Evolved to Solve the Password Debacle Yet?: Lately, MS has been driving me crazy by forcing me to change my password. Now I have to write them down and this is more of a security issue than not changing it would be My work requires that I now increase my geographical circle, possibly triggering a false positive...