Windows 10: Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

Discus and support Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am writing this to get know weather still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 and is there end of date for .NET 3.5? waiting for soon reply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Madushan Gunarathne, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

I am writing this to get know weather still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 and is there end of date for .NET 3.5?

waiting for soon reply from anyone who know about this.

Thank you

:)

Madushan Gunarathne, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

Read more:

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

Read more:

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

1. Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 - Similar Threads - Still patch updates

2. Windows version updated... shouldn't .NET updates be available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows version updated... shouldn't .NET updates be available?: My Windows 10 Pro was updated recently to version 20H2. A freeware utility that monitors Windows updates said I need the October 2020 cumulative update for .NET Framework for that version, but trying to retroactively install it from Update Catalog only ends in a 'not for...
  3. When does the .Net 5 come with the Windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When does the .Net 5 come with the Windows update?: Hello, I updated Windows 10 to the latest version but the .net version 5 doesn't install automatically. When does the dot Net version update come with the Windows update? Thanks Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 20H2 Installed on ‎6/‎17/‎2020 OS build 19042.630...
  4. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 3 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 3 now available: Today, we’re releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 3. It contains a set of new features and performance improvements. We’re continuing to work on the bigger features that will define the 5.0 release. The .NET 5.0 Preview 1 post covers what we are planning on...
  5. Introducing .NET 5

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing .NET 5: Today, we’re announcing that the next release after .NET Core 3.0 will be .NET 5. This will be the next big release in the .NET family.There will be just one .NET going forward, and you will be able to use it to target Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, tvOS, watchOS and...
  6. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 3. We would like to update you on the .NET Core 3.0 schedule and introduce you to improvements in .NET Core SDK installers, Docker containers, Range, and Index. We also have updates on the Windows Desktop and Entity Framework...
  7. Net Use Error 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net Use Error 5: I'm running from a command window opened with admin privligies. I'm trying to create a mapped drive of f: from pc1 a windows 10 pc to another win 10 pc2 on the same network sub-domain. net use N: \\pc1\f$ /user:pc1\user1 password /persistent:yes Causes "Error 5...
  8. .NET framework files not patching

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .NET framework files not patching: We have machines showing as missing patches even though the patches are either applied or are not applicable. We've tried running patches manually 4338825 and 4103727 but both say they are not applicable. Tenable is accurately reporting the file version it says is vulnerable,...
  9. .NET Framework July 2018 Update available

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework July 2018 Update available: Today, we released the July 2018 Update that fixes an issue in .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2. We recommend that you apply this update if you are experiencing the issue described in the known issues Knowledge Base article 4345913....
  10. Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update now available with fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update now available with fixes: Microsoft released its new set of Patch Tuesday updates for which is now available for all users. The latest updates comes with fixes for not less than 51 vulnerabilities which effects Windows operating system, Microsoft Edge and Office Suite. Microsoft recommends users to...