Windows 10: Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

Discus and support Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am writing this to get know weather still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 and is there end of date for .NET 3.5? waiting for soon reply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Madushan Gunarathne, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

I am writing this to get know weather still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 and is there end of date for .NET 3.5?

waiting for soon reply from anyone who know about this.

Thank you

:)

Madushan Gunarathne, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

Read more:

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

Read more:

Brink, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5

1. Still patch updates are available for .NET 3.5 - Similar Threads - Still patch updates

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. 3 Updates Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Updates Available: March 14, 2023Check for Updates: These 3 are available...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-updates-available/fd0f0621-8b63-48e2-b58e-7971f0641557
  5. 3 Updates Available

3 Updates Available: March 14, 2023Check for Updates: These 3 are available...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-updates-available/fd0f0621-8b63-48e2-b58e-7971f0641557
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  8. .net 5

.net 5: Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9....
  9. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 3 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 3 now available: Today, we’re releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 3. It contains a set of new features and performance improvements. We’re continuing to work on the bigger features that will define the 5.0 release. The .NET 5.0 Preview 1 post covers what we are planning on...
  10. .NET framework files not patching

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .NET framework files not patching: We have machines showing as missing patches even though the patches are either applied or are not applicable. We've tried running patches manually 4338825 and 4103727 but both say they are not applicable. Tenable is accurately reporting the file version it says is vulnerable,...