Windows 10: Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager?

Discus and support Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, it's still possible to revert from Device Manager, and download a correct driver from the website. Normally it should show "Microsoft edition" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dadapotato, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager?

Hey, it's still possible to revert from Device Manager, and download a correct driver from the website. Normally it should show "Microsoft edition" or something like this, depends of the build of Windows 10

:)

dadapotato, Nov 27, 2015

2. Is it still possible to revert to Windows 7 from Windows 10?

It appears the upcoming Creators version will not address the serious accessibility issues I have been experiencing with Windows 10. Can I still revert to Windows 7?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DesignCurmudgeon, Nov 27, 2015
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Is it still possible to revert to Windows 7 from Windows 10?

The option to roll back the upgrade from 7 to 10 was only active for 30 days after the upgrade. After that time the operating system files would have been purged from Windows.old which was the rollback backup.

The only way you can now go back is to completely reinstall.

HairyFool, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager?

1. Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager? - Similar Threads - Still possible revert

2. Is it possible to save my drivers to another directory in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to save my drivers to another directory in Device Manager?: Just in case me or my grandma's PC has a Windows error that requires reinstallation, I would like to save the current up-to-date drivers to my SD card so I can install those drivers after reinstallation if a serious error occurs. I don't like searching for drivers on the...
  3. Is it possible to save my drivers to another directory in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to save my drivers to another directory in Device Manager?: Just in case me or my grandma's PC has a Windows error that requires reinstallation, I would like to save the current up-to-date drivers to my SD card so I can install those drivers after reinstallation if a serious error occurs. I don't like searching for drivers on the...
  4. AMD Driver still reverting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Driver still reverting: So I'm having issues where my AMD drivers need to be updated for me to play certain games or else my displays start glitching out continuously. Now, this seems to be a common issue and there's a post on AMD support about this though the recommendations are not working. here's...
  5. AMD Driver still reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Driver still reverting: So I'm having issues where my AMD drivers need to be updated for me to play certain games or else my displays start glitching out continuously. Now, this seems to be a common issue and there's a post on AMD support about this though the recommendations are not working. here's...
  6. AMD Driver still reverting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Driver still appears in sys32/drivers but not in Device Manager

Driver still appears in sys32/drivers but not in Device Manager: a bit of background first: I'm pretty sure my install of Windows is irreparably broken and I should have reinstalled a long time ago. It had always had issues with any AMD graphics driver I threw at it, and SFC reported unsolvable issues that could only be fixed with...
  8. Imaging device driver missing from Device Manager

Imaging device driver missing from Device Manager: Hey, I was having trouble use my webcam error 45 so I went to device manager to see if the drivers needed updating. I tried updating both "Camera" and "Imagining devices" to no avail. Next I tried uninstalling the imaging devices driver with the intention of reinstalling it...
  9. Is it possible to revert from 1909 to 1709?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to revert from 1909 to 1709?: If so can anyone help me out? submitted by /u/xMitro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etgms6/is_it_possible_to_revert_from_1909_to_1709/
  10. Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager

Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager: Bluetooth not working- the devices get paired but not connected, and the windows HFP audio device 97 driver was first not configured properly, then got uninstalled, and now is completely missing from Device Manger, and other devices missing tab is completely missing from...