Windows 10: Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager?

Discus and support Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, it's still possible to revert from Device Manager, and download a correct driver from the website. Normally it should show "Microsoft edition" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dadapotato, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager?

Hey, it's still possible to revert from Device Manager, and download a correct driver from the website. Normally it should show "Microsoft edition" or something like this, depends of the build of Windows 10

:)

dadapotato, Nov 27, 2015

2. Is it still possible to revert to Windows 7 from Windows 10?

It appears the upcoming Creators version will not address the serious accessibility issues I have been experiencing with Windows 10. Can I still revert to Windows 7?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DesignCurmudgeon, Nov 27, 2015
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Is it still possible to revert to Windows 7 from Windows 10?

The option to roll back the upgrade from 7 to 10 was only active for 30 days after the upgrade. After that time the operating system files would have been purged from Windows.old which was the rollback backup.

The only way you can now go back is to completely reinstall.

HairyFool, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager?

1. Still possible to revert driver from Device Manager? - Similar Threads - Still possible revert

2. Touchpad driver has disappeared from the device manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad driver has disappeared from the device manager?: My touchpad completely stopped working and from research I assumed it was either broken or was a software issue, however all of the issues suggested I needed to un and then reinstall the touchpad driver. But when I went to look for it it seemingly doesn’t exist, I can’t see...
  3. Is it possible to revert from 1909 to 1709?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to revert from 1909 to 1709?: If so can anyone help me out? submitted by /u/xMitro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etgms6/is_it_possible_to_revert_from_1909_to_1709/
  4. No bluetooth driver in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bluetooth driver in device manager: I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no Bluetooth icons anywhere....
  5. Defective drivers in device manager.

Defective drivers in device manager.: I am trying to install a driver for a Wacom tablet. The driver will not install properly. In device manager I have 4 error drivers which I cannot delete. I can delete them but upon restart they show up again. Disabled all start up programs and still they show up again on...
  6. Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager

Bluetooth Drivers; Missing Devices from Device Manager: Bluetooth not working- the devices get paired but not connected, and the windows HFP audio device 97 driver was first not configured properly, then got uninstalled, and now is completely missing from Device Manger, and other devices missing tab is completely missing from...
  7. Portable Device driver in the Device Manager

Portable Device driver in the Device Manager: Can anyone explain why Windows 10 does not have a portable device driver in Windows 10? I'm trying to connect my Cannon Rebel XT camera to my new laptop (Insprion 15-3252). I thought it was now suppose to work through the USB port drivers but I have uploaded all the latest...
  8. Drivers are missing in Device Manager.

Drivers are missing in Device Manager.: My others devices are missing in device manager and giving me an unknown device.Pus i don't find sm bus controller in device manager after windows 10 update version 1709.This issue happened after one month suddenly.I had all the windows not functioning suddenly after...
  9. update drivers in device manager

update drivers in device manager: I need to update drivers, audio, keyboard, and more. Is it best to do this from device manager or elsewhere or not at all. 104015
  10. LAN driver missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN driver missing from Device Manager: And so I cannot use a LAN connection, I can use wi-fi though. I've tried another LAN cable although I since found there is no LAN driver anyway. Windows 10 Anniversary Build, latest (I think). I can get LAN connection working OK on another laptop from the same router. I...