Windows 10: Still receiving BSOD

Discus and support Still receiving BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play Ark survival I get BSOD and system freezing with no BSOD. In my event logs I see error volmgr events with ID's of 45 and 46 each time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lovs2build, May 9, 2021.

1. Still receiving BSOD

When I play Ark survival I get BSOD and system freezing with no BSOD. In my event logs I see error volmgr events with ID's of 45 and 46 each time I boot or reboot my system. I have tried to resolve it rebooted with event error each time I reboot. I do not have any thing attached besides keyboard and mouse. I have looked everywhere with help on these event id's changing page file size etc I have updated bios, updates besides KB5001330 as I read it causes problems, I have fresh installed win10, did reset keeping files and apps. I don't know whats going on.

:)

lovs2build, May 9, 2021
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Still receiving BSOD :)

cplpro, May 9, 2021
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, May 9, 2021
  4. Still receiving BSOD

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Still receiving BSOD

1. Still receiving BSOD - Similar Threads - Still receiving BSOD

2. Receiving BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving BSOD: Hello,I've been receiving some random BSOD, not quite often, but it has been bothering me so I wanted to see if anyone can help me figure this out?I've followed this guide to find the mini DMP files and msinfo:...
  3. Receiving BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving BSOD: Hello,I've been receiving some random BSOD, not quite often, but it has been bothering me so I wanted to see if anyone can help me figure this out?I've followed this guide to find the mini DMP files and msinfo:...
  4. BSOD still

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD still: Ok people, after many emails back and forth, I manages to cure BSOD loop with a complete windows reinstall from a recovery disk provided, however, now im getting BSOd WHEA Uncorrectable errors - any ideas most welcome...
  5. Receiving MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS BSoD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Receiving MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS BSoD: So I was moving my computer back to my main desk and setup because I took it with me on a trip. After setting everything back up on my computer at my desk, I noticed that after booting and logging in, my computer was installing drivers for my keyboard, webcam, mouse,...
  6. BSODs Still?

BSODs Still?: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this. I have an ASUS ROG GL703GS laptop that is getting BSODs. I had some problems throughout the fall and a kind soul helped me sort it out, pointing to the WiFi driver. The problem seem to go away for awhile but now seems to have...
  7. Bsods still...

Bsods still...: I have had 3 bsods after getting my system checked out by the manufacturer, they replaced the SSD but the issues still remain. In the past 3 days i have had 3 bsods, 2 in the same day saying. Two saying WHEA_uncorrectable_error. I have no bsod logs in c:/minidumps after all 3...
  8. Keep Receiving BSOD

Keep Receiving BSOD: Hello, A PC that I have built a couple of years ago has been experiencing several BSOD errors recently. With some help, I've discovered that my PSU was not working correctly and I replaced it as a result. I wasn't sure if this really made much of a difference since I was...
  9. Anniversary update still not received

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary update still not received: I still haven't received the automatic Anniversary update. If I download the update from support.microsoft, it always stops around 70 % with the notification "page fault in nonpaged area", and system returns to version 1511. What can I do ? Because I can't install it, I'm...
  10. Still haven't received KB4056892

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still haven't received KB4056892: I'm running Win10 1709 but KB4056892 has not yet been installed. My PC has been on more often than not over the past several days. I only run Windows Defender, and when I checked just now, the cadca5fe-87d3-4b96-b7fb-a231484277cc registry value was already there and set to 0....