Windows 10: Still seeing ads

Discus and support Still seeing ads in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; While playing Microsoft Solitaire still getting pop up ads after paying for a year. How to fix?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BlueZephyrCat, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Still seeing ads

While playing Microsoft Solitaire still getting pop up ads after paying for a year. How to fix?

:)

BlueZephyrCat, Jul 16, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

3. Giveaway time. Kane & Lynch Collection**Added 6 NEW Titles. SEE OP

***Added Medal of Honor Limited Edition...
    Global Origin Key (See Original Post for Full list of Games)

jboydgolfer, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Still seeing ads

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Still seeing ads

1. Still seeing ads - Similar Threads - Still seeing ads

2. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still getting ads after paying for subscription: I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-ads-after-paying-for-subscription/df859671-0f3a-45a7-960d-818478f70a77
  3. Can't see local PCs when connected to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see local PCs when connected to Azure AD: Hey folks, Not sure if something changed recently with windows or something else but I am no longer able to see LAN PCs on the network unless I am logged into a local windows account. If I am logged into my azure ad account they do not appear. Any ideas? Thanks...
  4. Paid but still have ads!!

Paid but still have ads!!: I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?...
  5. Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.

Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.: I tried all the suggestions but nothing works. This happend a couple of weeks ago and then it stopped but now it's doing it again. Why don't they fix this problem at Microsoft once and for all?...
  6. Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail?: I just installed uBlockOrigin on Chrome and am still getting ads in Yahoo mail. Why and what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-ublockorigin-still-allowing-ads-in-yahoo/7b641964-5744-40cb-a8ea-211c77e7ddd0"
  7. I'm still seeing start menu ads dispite turning them off

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm still seeing start menu ads dispite turning them off: Good day all. I hate in app ads. If it were up to me I'd never buy another Microsoft product ever. Unfortunately my brand new laptop came with windows 10 and I'm still seeing start menu ads despite having disabled the "Occasionally show suggestions in Start" toggle. I would...
  8. win10 cannot see a hard drive added in.

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 cannot see a hard drive added in.: had a hard drive problem so took it out of that machine and added it into mine so's i could run seatools on it. but it doesn't appear in the list. how can i get win10 to see it? i had a thing like this once before but i've forgotten the procedure... 81421
  9. W10 Download app still sees old graphics card.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Download app still sees old graphics card.: Hello. I recently bought a reconditioned Desktop, (Hewlett Packard xw6400 workstation). It came with pre-installed Windows 7 premium and a Nvidia Quadro NVS 440 graphics card. Once I had downloaded and installed all the available updates, I had the W10 icon in the taskbar....
  10. Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...

in Windows 10 Support
    Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...: I was just thinking of a few things I would love to see improved in the upcoming versions of Win10.. 1. An upgrade to Explorer.. it's old in the tooth and having dual panels would be nice. 2. A version of Note Pad for programmers. Yes,, you can get Notepad++ but MS can...