Windows 10: Still setting up 2 days not enough

Discus and support Still setting up 2 days not enough in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I enabled Hyper -V to just check the leaked ISO in Virtual machineBut Why is this like thisCan anybody suggest a way outThank you in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by USER-HRV, Jul 30, 2021.

1. USER-HRV Win User

Still setting up 2 days not enough

I enabled Hyper -V to just check the leaked ISO in Virtual machineBut Why is this like thisCan anybody suggest a way outThank you in advance

:)

USER-HRV, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Still setting up 2 days not enough

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Still setting up 2 days not enough

1. Still setting up 2 days not enough - Similar Threads - Still setting days

2. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 BSOD in the last 2 Days: In the last 2 days i have had 2 Blue Screens while playing GTA online nothing else seems to cause an issue.I had upgraded to a new RTX 3060 from a GTX 1660 about a week ago which is the only thing that has changed in my system.The first BSOD seemed to be caused by a...
  3. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 BSOD in the last 2 Days: In the last 2 days i have had 2 Blue Screens while playing GTA online nothing else seems to cause an issue.I had upgraded to a new RTX 3060 from a GTX 1660 about a week ago which is the only thing that has changed in my system.The first BSOD seemed to be caused by a...
  4. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Desktop not starting up for the last 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop not starting up for the last 2 days: Hey, I've googled for help and followed YouTube guides for the laat 2 days and still my PC Windows 10 will not function properly. I've had this pc since 2016. I don't game or download anything suscipious. It's just for making music, YouTube and making movies. I clean up...
  6. Desktop not starting up for the last 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop not starting up for the last 2 days: Hey, I've googled for help and followed YouTube guides for the laat 2 days and still my PC Windows 10 will not function properly. I've had this pc since 2016. I don't game or download anything suscipious. It's just for making music, YouTube and making movies. I clean up...
  7. Desktop not starting up for the last 2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. 1TB M.2 Enough

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1TB M.2 Enough: I have a question im OCD with Storage and im wondering I don't move my user files like my documents, my pictures and so on off the main drive. Will a 1TB M.2 be enough? I do not store movies and such on my drive. Also my Steam will be on a separate 2tb SSD while DCS World...
  9. Setting up 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Setting up 2 monitors: I have just built my desktop with Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6gb GPU. I have two older monitors (but still very good) with VGA plug. I have purchased two adapters (HDMT/VGA, DP/VGA) so I can plug them in the GPU. I want to have two monitors running simultaneously for my video...
  10. Setting Up updates - not completing 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting Up updates - not completing 2: Hi, My PC is stuck on stage 2 of 2 for setting up updates. A lot of posts tells me to restart and it's good to go. When I restart, it's the same, still having a blue screen of "setting up updates on stage 2 of 2". Is there a way that I can exit from the bluescreen? Again,...