Windows 10: Still taskbar - not the common solution

Discus and support Still taskbar - not the common solution in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; on two computers with two monitors / dual monitor the taskbar on the left screen moved to the left side of the monitor. I know how to move and unlock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drummelbummel, May 30, 2020.

1. Still taskbar - not the common solution

on two computers with two monitors / dual monitor the taskbar on the left screen moved to the left side of the monitor.

I know how to move and unlock taskbars but non of the typical solutions works.

If i try to go over settings, the option to position the taskbar is greyed out. It can not be changed.

Even in registry the position should be "bottom" and there's only one option left - creating a new profile.

But as this happened on two different computer systems one desktop, one laptop with experienced users there must be a reason and a better solution.

To make it clear - the taskbar is not "fixed" and i can not drag it to the bottom nor position it via settings.

Any help with this?

:)

drummelbummel, May 30, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 30, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    TASKBAR in the way SOLUTION

You can have your taskbar placed vertically to the left or the right of the screen.

Move the taskbar

• Right click in an unused area of the taskbar.
    • Make sure that “Lock the taskbar” is unchecked.
    • Left click and hold in that unused area of the taskbar.
    • Drag the taskbar to the side of your screen on which you want it.
    • Release the mouse.

Still taskbar - not the common solution [​IMG]

davidhk, May 30, 2020
  4. Still taskbar - not the common solution

taskbar

Hi Roger,

Thank you for sharing this to the Microsoft Community. We suggest that you follow these steps for possible solution:

• Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. If in tablet mode, hold your finger on the taskbar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. You can also do the same for tablet mode.

In addition to that, you can follow the reply of johnhart061 on this
    thread for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Still taskbar - not the common solution

1. Still taskbar - not the common solution - Similar Threads - Still taskbar common

2. 0xc000007b - still no solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b - still no solution: Hey guys, I have a program here that has run in the past on my old laptop Win10 64bit but doesn't want to run on my new laptop also Win10 64bit. I already tried to run the program with admin rights, in XP or Windows 7 mode, nothing helped. Additionally I have installed AIO...
  3. 0xc000007b - still no solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000007b - still no solution: Hey guys, I have a program here that has run in the past on my old laptop Win10 64bit but doesn't want to run on my new laptop also Win10 64bit. I already tried to run the program with admin rights, in XP or Windows 7 mode, nothing helped. Additionally I have installed AIO...
  4. 0xc000007b - still no solution

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Black screen of death - Common solutions fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen of death - Common solutions fail: I'm recieving a black screen with cursor after login. A common enough problem, but so far none of the common solutions have changed anything.I can access the Ctrl+Alt+Delete screen but the task manager won't launch. Clicking that option takes me back to my black screen with a...
  6. Black screen of death - Common solutions fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen of death - Common solutions fail: I'm recieving a black screen with cursor after login. A common enough problem, but so far none of the common solutions have changed anything.I can access the Ctrl+Alt+Delete screen but the task manager won't launch. Clicking that option takes me back to my black screen with a...
  7. Black screen of death - Common solutions fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Tips/Solutions For Common Windows 10 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tips/Solutions For Common Windows 10 Issues: Microsoft is thinking about the year 2050 already, while we're still struggling with 2021. This all sounds good of course, but the problem is our current devices aren't yet ready for 2050. I believe most of the issues plaguing Windows 10 boil down to the OS' attempts to be...
  9. Screen locks after 5 minutes - common solutions not helping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen locks after 5 minutes - common solutions not helping: I have the exact same problem as Max here, so I repost closed and unsolved question. Hi there, I am encountering difficulty with my screen automatically locking after 5 minutes of inactivity. All fixes I have tried have failed to fix the problem. So far I have tried:...
  10. TASKBAR in the way SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Support
    TASKBAR in the way SOLUTION: The TASKBAR in all Windows versions has been annoying. No matter where you move it, it is in the way of something. They added a feature to automatically hide the taskbar which for some reason still doesn't work reliably in Windows 10. How about THIS? All the CORNERS of...