Windows 10: Still unsolved: Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows

Discus and support Still unsolved: Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Believe me I read tons of advices but nothing helped, so all I can do is spam all possible forums and hope that someone comes along with a solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HelmutWeber1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Still unsolved: Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows

Believe me I read tons of advices but nothing helped, so all I can do is spam all possible forums and hope that someone comes along with a solution.

Win 10 Version 1903 (Build 18362.418) Geforce RTX 2080TI.

:)

HelmutWeber1, Oct 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 and compatibility with NVIDIA windows 10 driver 355.82

Hi Rick,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try installing the driver in compatibility mode and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode.

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the
      Run this program in compatibility mode
      for: box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.

• Try installing the driver and check.
    Refer (Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows)
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Windows 10 pro not compatible with Nvidia driver install program.

Hi,

I suggest you to install the drivers in
    compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 9, 2019
  4. MarkT4345 Win User

Still unsolved: Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows

Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows

I have a current (GTX 1650) Nvidia graphics card with the 1703 Windows 10 build and I cannot install the driver. It says that the driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. What the hell is the problem?

MarkT4345, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Still unsolved: Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows

1. Still unsolved: Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows - Similar Threads - Still unsolved Nvidia

2. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version...: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running....
  3. Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows: Greetings, Trying to install the latest Nvida driver and getting the error "Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows". I've checked, my windows 10 is up to date. It says I have version 391.35 of Nvidia which the current version is 431.36 I remember...
  4. Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows

Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows: I have a current (GTX 1650) Nvidia graphics card with the 1703 Windows 10 build and I cannot install the driver. It says that the driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. What the hell is the problem?...
  5. Windows 10 1809 and Nvidia GPU compatibility

Windows 10 1809 and Nvidia GPU compatibility: Okay so a few weeks ago I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home, my first installation went fine and everything seemed to be working. I have a gaming computer that I built myself and that is mainly what I use my computer for. After the installation I installed Steam so I could...
  6. LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS

LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS: system requirements for G-sync Compatible display 01. Minimum Graphics cards :GeForce 10 series (Pascal) and above including the latest GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards. 02. Minimum Driver : v417.71 or higher 03. Minimum Operating System :Windows 10 x64 i have...
  7. this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "419.17". At first it gave the "This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of...
  8. Nvidia graphics driver not compatible with my version of Windows.

Nvidia graphics driver not compatible with my version of Windows.: Hello, the name's Angela and I'm having problems with my graphics driver. I just bought this Dell latitude E6430 last week and I'm trying to update my graphics driver. I have an Nvidia NVS 5200M and when it tries to run the compatibility, it fails. This laptop runs a windows...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility: I'm currently using W7 Home Premium and would like to upgrade to W10 but I'm concerned my Nvidia graphics card is incompatible. W7 has offered an update for it but it screwed up my display so I rolled back to the previous version, driver 7.15.11.7620 dated 19 July 2008. My...
  10. Nvidia and Windows 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia and Windows 10 compatibility: I have recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, I have noticed that youtube videos and internet videos will just not play, and some pages open very slow and I have to click the refresh button go back and try again or quit. I tried searching the net for a fix and...