Windows 10: Still waiting for Windows 10 Upgrade.

Discus and support Still waiting for Windows 10 Upgrade. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The formatting of the MicroSDXC shouldn't be the problem as it's only for storage, any download of Win10 should go onto the C: drive but I was given a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zimbo, Sep 12, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Still waiting for Windows 10 Upgrade.

I tried as you suggested formatting sdxc card to exfat and upgrading. That also failed. Further I removed that card and retried upgrading. That also failed to upgrade. Every time goes to upgrade stage of 87% or 91% and then gives a message that reboot will happen. Then it reboots to windows8.1.

lvgandhi, Sep 13, 2015
  2. lvgandhi Win User

I always do upgrade with power plugged in. Still loss to understand what is holding.

lvgandhi, Sep 13, 2015
  3. TrustMe Win User
    I would check and make sure you do not have any missing or corrupt system files. To do that open a command prompt as administrator and type this command "sfc /scannow" without the quotes, then press enter. Hopefully everything checks out ok, but if not, replace the missing or corrupt files.

TrustMe, Sep 13, 2015
  4. lvgandhi Win User

To overcome this problem of corrupt files, I have done resetting tablet also many times and tried. It had not helped.

lvgandhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Still waiting for Windows 10 Upgrade. - Similar Threads - Still waiting Upgrade

2. Still waiting for Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still waiting for Windows 11 update: Hello there, when downloading the pc health check app it said I was compatible for a free upgrade of Windows 11, but I have waited for at least 1 month and the upgrade is still not there, I was told not to download windows 11 assistant as it is not recommended and to just...
  3. Still waiting for Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still waiting for Windows 11 update: Hello there, when downloading the pc health check app it said I was compatible for a free upgrade of Windows 11, but I have waited for at least 1 month and the upgrade is still not there, I was told not to download windows 11 assistant as it is not recommended and to just...
  4. Still waiting for Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Still waiting ??

Still waiting ??: Hello --- I have a laptop that is just a few years old and as of this post, it is still waiting for win 10 / build 2004 --- my other computers that are much older, already have the 20H2 build applied --- what could be holding this up? what could be the down-side of...
  6. To upgrade or wait?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    To upgrade or wait?: I currently own VMware Workstation Pro 14. I am aware that VMware Workstation Pro 15.5 is out. Would anyone have a clue on when VMware Workstation Pro 16 would be released? I can't decide if I should upgrade to 15.5 now or wait for 16 and then upgrade? I believe that you can...
  7. still waiting for apng to be accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    still waiting for apng to be accepted: im glad that gifs got accepted. however its an outdated format compared to apng. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-waiting-for-apng-to-be-accepted/c2fcf97a-3a5d-4987-8316-e52a902e93f5
  8. Free Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 - still waiting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 - still waiting: My wife finally cracked and asked me to get her Laptop upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 for free - it was July 27. Clicked on the white windows upgrade icon in the system tray and was advised that the upgrade had been reserved/confirmed. I'm not usually impatient and I guess...
  9. Still waiting for the update

Still waiting for the update: Here's the thing. I've registred my computer for a Windows 10 upgrade only last week. I'm still not having any notification about when I'll receive that upgrade. How long do I still have to wait ? Thanks... 17371
  10. Still waiting for my Windows 10 to come in.

Still waiting for my Windows 10 to come in.: My sister in California is updating her system right now to Windows 10. I live in upstate NY(Albany)-when does mine come in? Carol 12402