Windows 10: Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time

Discus and support Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been #4 for almost an hr. I was 313 like 3hrs. ago 9633 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Coolidge, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Coolidge Win User

Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time

I have been #4 for almost an hr. I was 313 like 3hrs. ago

:)

Coolidge, Jul 29, 2015

2. Is anyone else still waiting on WP 7.8 or is it just me?

Microsoft stopped updates until they could fix a couple of showstopper bugs. That probably explains the delay. I'm still waiting but I know my carrier is now testing the fixed 7.8 and has indicated a date for release.

The fact that your phone is SIM free is not really relevant. Is it carrier branded or not? If it is carrier branded then the carrier has a say in the release of the update whether you have a SIM installed or not.

Trevor J Lawrence, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Is anyone else still waiting on WP 7.8 or is it just me?

I've got a sim free HTC Titan and I still don't have the WP 7.8 update. I'm in the UK.

HTC seem unable to help - just told me to factory reset the phone (which didn't work). They have confirmed that I
    should get the update.

I've not seen anyone else on any forums with the same problem, though I have seen one person post that they have received the update in the UK to a sim free Titan.

I've tried altering the date on the phone and pulling the plug on the wifi during Zune check didn't work. The phone connects to Zune, syncs etc. just fine. I've received other updates without issue.

Is it just me? Anyone know who might be able to kick start my update?

Bluerockdragon, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time

1. Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time - Similar Threads - Still waiting chat

2. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long is the wait?: Weird how if you use windows 10 better than 11 downgrade you get the same update error over and over. But when you downdate to windows 11 the only os in the world that forces an internet connection to install spyware. You don't get 0x80070643 update error?...
  3. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long is the wait?: Weird how if you use windows 10 better than 11 downgrade you get the same update error over and over. But when you downdate to windows 11 the only os in the world that forces an internet connection to install spyware. You don't get 0x80070643 update error?...
  4. How long is the wait?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Long waits in Live Chat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long waits in Live Chat: Why the incredibly long waits in queues for Live Chat? After several hours stuck at "2 people ahead of you", I gave up. Is Microsoft making you wait and then timing you out?...
  6. Long waits in Live Chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long waits in Live Chat: Why the incredibly long waits in queues for Live Chat? After several hours stuck at "2 people ahead of you", I gave up. Is Microsoft making you wait and then timing you out?...
  7. Long waits in Live Chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Still waiting ??

Still waiting ??: Hello --- I have a laptop that is just a few years old and as of this post, it is still waiting for win 10 / build 2004 --- my other computers that are much older, already have the 20H2 build applied --- what could be holding this up? what could be the down-side of...
  9. Anyone else still waiting for the Windows 10 fall update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else still waiting for the Windows 10 fall update?: The Windows 10 fall update was rolled out yesterday, but I have yet to see it. Every time I "check for updates", it says my machine is up to date. Is this a gradual roll-out? Just wanted to see if others out there are also still waiting. 29725
  10. Still waiting for the update

Still waiting for the update: Here's the thing. I've registred my computer for a Windows 10 upgrade only last week. I'm still not having any notification about when I'll receive that upgrade. How long do I still have to wait ? Thanks... 17371