Windows 10: Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...

Discus and support Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just did a reinstall of windows 10 and after it checks for updates it wants to reinstall windows 10 pro education again instead of letting me choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Denise Roush, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...

I just did a reinstall of windows 10 and after it checks for updates it wants to reinstall windows 10 pro education again instead of letting me choose what version to install. Now what do i do to fix this where i can choose the version of pro instead of education pro?

:)

Denise Roush, Sep 27, 2022

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...

1. Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i... - Similar Threads - Still wants install

2. What do I do after reinstalling windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do after reinstalling windows 10?: Hi, I have gotten a virus and my anti virus couldn’t detect it and I had to find a tutorial on how to delete it and now I feel like the virus is still on there and I want to reinstall windows 10, but before I do, what do I have to do after I reinstall it?...
  3. What do I do after reinstalling windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do after reinstalling windows 10?: Hi, I have gotten a virus and my anti virus couldn’t detect it and I had to find a tutorial on how to delete it and now I feel like the virus is still on there and I want to reinstall windows 10, but before I do, what do I have to do after I reinstall it?...
  4. What do I do after reinstalling windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Install Windows 10 Pro Education: Hey there,I have got a notebook here, which had Windows 10 Pro Education pre-installed. Because there was a problem with an update, I wanted to perform a clean installation. That's why I created a USB-Boot Stick for Windows 10 with the media creation tool.Now, when I try to...
  6. Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...: I just did a reinstall of windows 10 and after it checks for updates it wants to reinstall windows 10 pro education again instead of letting me choose what version to install. Now what do i do to fix this where i can choose the version of pro instead of education pro?...
  7. Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still wants to install Windows 10 Education Pro after reinstalling Windows 10? What do i...: I just did a reinstall of windows 10 and after it checks for updates it wants to reinstall windows 10 pro education again instead of letting me choose what version to install. Now what do i do to fix this where i can choose the version of pro instead of education pro?...
  8. Windows 10 pro education re-installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro education re-installation: Hi Windows community! I want to re-install my Windows 10 Pro Education which came pre-installed on my machine. But I can't see any official ISO file for downloading. There is no option for Pro Education in media creation tool too. But there is an option like Windows 10...
  9. Trying to reinstall Windows 10 Pro Education. Not Activating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reinstall Windows 10 Pro Education. Not Activating: So my system was really cluttered (like unusable) so I decided to do a fresh install of windows (all important files were backed up). At the time I didn't realize windows 10 had a built in reinstall function so I could a bootable usb and reinstalled from there. But now my...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 Education?: Hey everyone, sorry to have to ask but this should be pretty quick: I have a valid license for Windows 10 for Education, and had it installed on my main desktop computer until I discovered a fairly persistent malware incursion on literally every device on my home network...