Windows 10: Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately

Discus and support Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Upgraded to Windows 10 ver 2004 and now calculator is doesn't work. Microsoft support is suggesting to rollback to last version. WHAT, that's a fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NestorR_WPG, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately

Upgraded to Windows 10 ver 2004 and now calculator is doesn't work. Microsoft support is suggesting to rollback to last version. WHAT, that's a fix. It's more of a copout.... Any suggestions, ideas. Asking the question shows that a lot of apps suffer from that.

:)

NestorR_WPG, Jun 10, 2020

2. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

Update your Windows to the latest version is the best way to solve the "Calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it" issue. The steps for it is very simple and are as follows:

1. Tap down the Windows key along with the letter I to open the Settings window.
    2. Now, from the available options select Update & Security.
    3. After that, select Windows Update from the left side panel and then click on Check for updates from the right-hand side window.
    4. Wait, until the process is over. If an update is available then follow the on-screen instructions to install.

JuanSmith2, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately

Calculator will not open immediately on launching the app in Windows 10.

the problem still has not been solved. Your suggested solutions did not work to fix problem.

AllanAshton, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately

1. Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately - Similar Threads - Stock calculator app

2. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  3. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  4. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  6. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

"Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  7. Calculator, store and other apps open then close immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator, store and other apps open then close immediately: Calculator, store and other apps open then close immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-store-and-other-apps-open-then-close/896cf7b9-ffe2-4359-b464-d9ad234518cc
  8. App opens then closes immediately right after.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App opens then closes immediately right after.: When I try and open my antivirus software app witch is Mcafee, it opens then closes immediantly. I just got on my computer today and this started to happen. I also havent made any recent changes to my computer. I also checked if other applications where doing this and luckily...
  9. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...
  10. Some apps opens then closes immediately.

Some apps opens then closes immediately.: I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused Windows Apps Troubleshooter...